Breakdown

/* Set after the wings tour. Jungkook is 19 years old and the pressure of being the main vocalist is weighing on him. He has a breakdown after the tour and his hyungs are there for him */

Today was the last concert of The wings tour of BTS. The concert went amazing and the fans all enjoyed with the band. This time BTS had toured in many parts of the world as well. They were finally getting the recognition that they deserved.

BTS were on there way to their dorm and everyone was very happy with how the tour ended. The members noticed that Jungkook was not speaking anything and was very quite. They didn't ask him as they thought that he must be tired.

/*After reaching the dorm*/

BTS reached their dorm and everyone went to their rooms that they shared. JIMIN, Jungkook and Hope were sharing one room. The three members went to their room and went to their beds. Everyone was tired. The tour had successfully finished and now they had 2 months off.

Hobi had fallen asleep and Jungkook was lying on his bed while JIMIN was using his phone. Suddenly, JIMIN heard a sniffle from the room. He listened carefully and realized it was coming from jungkook's bed.

"Jungkook? You okay, baby?" JIMIN asked, lying with him. Jungkook shook his head. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" JIMIN asked and he shook his head. By now, hobi also had woken up. Hobi sat JK upright on the bed and opened the light. He could now see that JK was full on crying. "What's happening baby? Talk to hyung" J-hope said and with this Jungkook completely broke down in his hobi hyung's arms. JIMIN ran outside and told all the members that Jungkook was having a very bad breakdown.

Within seconds, all the members rushed into the room where Jungkook was still crying. J-hope kept asking him what was wrong but he wouldn't say anything, he just kept on crying.
Jin came and took Jungkook in his arms. "JK, baby, it's okay. All hyung's are here. Tell hyung, what's bothering you?" Jin asked in a smooth tone. "Hyung.... I.... Can't .... Handle" Jungkook finally said. "Can't handle what baby?" Jin asked. "The stress... I can't...handle....being...the....main.....
vocalist" JK said between sobs and now all the members understood.

Jungkook was under stress from all the responsibilities of being the main vocalist of the group. Everyone was at a loss of words because they didn't know what to do or say to Jungkook. He was only 20 years old and he had so many responsibilities as a main vocalist of a group. He was under the stress of being the best.

Yoongi came and sat on the bed and took Jungkook from Jin. The youngest needed him right now and he knew how to take care of him. "Jungkook, firstly, calm down baby or you'll make yourself sick " Yoongi said and Jungkook finally began to calm down.

"JK, I know how you're feeling. I completely understand what you're going through right now but listen to me, baby. You are the most talented person I have ever met. I know that being the main vocalist of the group is a very hard job but you have us, baby. Whenever you think that you can't handle the load of the work, come to hyung's. We will help you. You have such amazing potential in you and you have all your life ahead of you right now. I know that for a 20 year old, all this is way too much to handle but you never have to overwork yourself, baby. If it becomes too much, tell us. We can do some changes. You don't have to handle it alone, baby. Hyung's are all here to help you" suga said and gave his famous gummy smile to the youngest which made Jungkook smile as well.

All the members told Jungkook that he didn't need to handle these things alone and that they were a team and they will help him in any way they can. After listening to all of his hyung's, Jungkook finally nodded and everyone went to sleep. J-hope and JIMIN slept with Jungkook that night and Jungkook had a peaceful sleep for the first time in a long time.