Power of Ayatul Kursi

Allahu laaa ilaaha illaa huwal haiyul qai-yoom; laa taakhuzuhoo sinatunw wa laa nawm; lahoo maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil ard; man zallazee yashfa'u indahooo illaa be iznih; ya'lamu maa baina aideehim wa maa khalfahum; wa laa yuheetoona beshai 'immin 'ilmihee illa be maa shaaaa; wasi'a kursiyyuhus samaa waati wal arda wa la ya'ooduho hifzuhumaa; wa huwal aliyyul 'azeem

اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاواتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor Sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there that can intercede in His presence except as he permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His throne doth extend over the heavens and on earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them, For He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

Before talking about the benefit of Ayatul Kursi, this is a picture I found on pinterest easy way to memorize Ayatul Kursi with meaning.

From a very young age, I heard that Ayatual Kursi is very important and that I should learn it but I didn't know until now why. The moment I got to know I fell in love with it. Even though Allah constantly protects and saves us but whenever I read Ayatual Kursi feel like nothing can harm me anymore and I feel like there is an army of angels protecting me because Allah ordered it.

Now let's list the benefit of Ayatual Kursi :

-Reciting Ayatul Kursi before going out of the house, and 70,000 angels will protect you from all sides.

-Recite before entering your home, and poverty won't enter your home.

-Reciting Ayatual Kursi before sleeping and one angle will protect you the whole night.

-Reciting after fad prayer and the only thing that is separating you from paradise is death.

Ayatul Kursi: The Greatest verse in the Quran

Imam Ibn Kathir (may Allah have mercy on him) said in his Tafsir of from Surat al-Baqarah:

"This is Ayatul Kursi, which has a high status. It was reported in a sahih hadith from the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that it is the greatest ayah in the Book of Allah... It was narrated from Ubayy, i.e., Ubayy ibn Ka'b that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) asked him which ayah in the Book of Allah was the greatest. He said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He repeated it several times, then he said, "Ayatul Kursi." The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Congratulations upon your knowledge O Abu'l-Mundhir. By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, it has a tongue and two lips, and it glorifies the Sovereign (i.e., Allah) at the foot of the Throne." This was also narrated by Muslim, without the phrase "By the One in Whose Hand is my soul...".