□ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 □

"WTF!!" Aera cursed as she looked at her screen at the message from the unknown number

127xxx : Aera, Don't you want to get your full inheritance back?
Why don't you take what is yours?
Meet me at Han River, at 8:40pm tomorrow.
- XXX

The girl had no other thought but to talk to her uncle, so as soon as reached home, Aera called her uncle. "Uncle!!, I need to talk to you. It's Important" "Now?" "Yes. Now". Soo-hyuk instantly knew that the topic is about something too serious. "Sweetheart, Would you want to come to my house?" "I'll be on my way." Saying that, she instantly changed out of her uniform and walked out of her luxurious apartment. After a solid 35 minutes, Aera finally reached her Uncle's mansion.

Aera sat in front of Soo-hyuk in his house office, her eyes stayed on Soo-hyuk while he analyzed the message sent to you with wide eyes. "What in the-" "Fuck. Yes" Aera finishes his sentence as she waited for him to do some certain research needed for the problem. "Now what do we do, uncle?" "This is fucking insane. But promise me you won't go there tomorrow. We are going to see this person only after complete research. I'm going to hire a personal detective to look into this matter." Aera gave him a firm nod as she replied with, "Yes. Uncle."

Though she wanted nothing but go to the location sent to her by the anonymous number, Aera listened to her uncle. But oh well, Will the circumstances get here where she needs to be.

»»--⍟--««

Jihyun walked up to Aera and grasped onto her shoulder to scare her, only to be disappointed when she smiles and calls out her name. "Yah Aera, why won't you be scared?" " Because you touched my shoulder, not my waist." The mention of the bit of her past made her smile drop before she regained her emotions back.

Their day at the cafe for the first period goes fine since the teacher was absent. Until Jihyun feels something off about her best friend, "Ae, is there something you haven't told me?" Aera looks up at her before smiling, but it definitely wasn't her usual one. "No, Ji. Let's get you out of here, you are late"

Jihyun's POV

My attention is diverted towards my phone and I screeched at the time, "I forgot about my next class, bye Ae. I'll meet you in th cafe later." Aera let out a chuckle as she waved me off to my class.

I run through the hump of people and as soon as I get closer to my class, a familiar Cologne hits my nose making me freeze in my spot. No, no, no, no, shit, fuck, Aera please remember what I said yesterday. I felt confined to the ground as my teacher beckoned me inside but all the worse thoughts surrounded my head making me stand my ground in front of the class. I strike back to reality and hesitantly walk into the class, Ae, I trust you to protect yourself. Please prove me right.

Third Person's POV

Aera was walking to her class, her black silky hair covering her side-profile. She stopped in her tracks when she heard her name being called out, her head turns around, her hair slightly moving out of her face as her eyes fall onto the black haired guy. Her eyes notices the way his pupils are so dilated as he kept a charming smile on his face.

Jaemin walks up to her, giving her the view of his pure innocent smile, "Hey, Aera, I noticed our schedule was the same. Would you mind walking with me? Sucks to be lonely ya know." Jaemin chuckles and his eyebrows raise as he waits for her response. Aera nods without any hesitation and mirrors his smile back at him. Jaemin's stomach flips at her smile, the way her cheeks chubbed.

Aera and Jaemin walk in silence to the class, the whole journey there, Aera's face was covered with her hair. Jaemin curses as he finds the classroom getting closer, hoping the journey would extend which sadly ends. Aera looks up at him when she heard him say something under his breath, "You were saying something?" Jaemin shoots her his usual smile before replying, "Oh- no, it's just I was saying that we arrived. Bye" Aera nods before entering the room and strolling towards her seat.

»»--⍟--««

Jihyun's POV

I run out of the class as soon as the bell goes off, not waiting for the teacher's response. I run to the direction of Aera's class, and freeze in my spot. The blood drains out of my face, my pale face dawns over the two people talking and pacing towards the cafeteria, they seemed to be in their own world. The world which was going to cause complete destruction.

Third Person's POV

Aera's eyes find Jihyun's figure and soon she runs over to her, pulling Jaemin by grasping his wrist. Jaemin's lips curl up slightly at the contact before he regains his composure. Aera smiles up at her slightly taller best friend, "Yah let's eat together with Jihyun" Jihyun's face seemed completely pale which was soon noticed by Aera as she furrows her eyebrows.

"Jihyun are you fine?" Aera asks her as her hand now abandons Jaemin's hand and now snakes around Jihyun's hand. Snapping back to reality hits her as she pulls Aera out of the cafeteria, pulling her outside of the campus leaving behind Jaemin as he smirks to himself.

»»--⍟--««

"YAH KIM AERA! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!! " Jihyun screams at her as she lets out a frustrated sigh. Aera keeps her calm as she responds, "Calm down! He's a good guy." "You don't who he is AERA!!" "And you do?" Aera raises her eyebrows as she stares at her.
"No I don't-" "Then why are you telling me to stay away from him?"

Jihyun's POV

Aera-ya I knew no matter what you'll stand your ground, so I can't do anything but swear to protect you even if it costs me my life

»»--⍟--««