□ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 □

Curiosity got the worst for Aera

Curiosity got the worst for Aera. She stood next to the Han river, her hands wrapped around her own figure as she held herself tightly for warmth. She took a seat on the nearest bench, the darkness surrounded her, comforting her a little as she waited for the worst. Just as she looks around she notices a black box on the bench, with the words 'TO AERA S...' Written in bold with radian red colour.
And soon her eyes fell on the small bold letter, '-127xxx'. Without thinking Aera clutched the box and paced towards her house.

»»——⍟——««

Aera took a deep breath before opening up the medium-sized box in front of her. The cutter slashed through the brown tape, placing the cutter down, Aera ripped open the box. Her shoulders slump down as she found plain white papers. "I swear this is some kind of a fucking sick joke, is it?" She threw the box away in the corner of her room furiously as she walked to her washroom to finish her night routine.

»»——⍟——««

Kim Soo-hyuk's POV

I slam my fist onto the table, a frustrated sigh erupts from me as I grab my hair in frustration. A knock on the door pulls me out of my trail of thoughts and I mutter out a low, 'come in'. My assistant enters my office, and walks up to me hastily. "Mr.Hwang I've found someone, and I think you might want to see him." Min Kihyun, my older brother's right hand man, he was one person who went through grief of his death. He was the only one who had or knew every single piece of information of his life. I fix my coat as I wait for him to speak, but instead he shoves the tablet into my faces.

I grasp the tablet while I scanned the screen, my eyes instantly bulge out when I notice the name written in bold letters.....'KIM JUNGWOO'

My breath hitches when my eyes land on the handsome face, and it didn't need much thinking to know that it was indeed him. The angel which no one knew was not dead but in fact very much alive. No matter who could mistake him, but I could never, that scar which beautifully decorated his face was enough proof for me to know that it was indeed, Kim Jungwoo. Hwang Aera's older brother.

"Take me to him. Now."

»——⍟——«

Kim Soohyuk's POV

I hastily undo my seatbelt, and open the car door before I get out of my seat. I stand in front of the convenience store as I take a deep breath. Kihyun stands tall next to me and we both share a look before we walk into the store.

The door automatically opens, we step foot inside the store and as soon as my eyes wander everywhere, it lands on the young boy, behind the cashier machine, taking everyone's orders. His milky white skin and his pitch black hair made him seem like a fallen angel who was never recognized. I felt completely weak in my knees, a series of pain spark through my chest as I collapse down crying, "J-Jungwoo-ah, thank you for being alive."

A tear escapes my eyes and Kihyun comes behind me to comfort me but only to halt in his track when I signal him not to.

No one's POV

Jungwoo instantly notices the man collapsing onto the floor. Widening his eyes, he runs past the customers and towards him, worried and concerned. He leans down next to the man, he notices the tears slipping from the corner of his eyes, "A-Are you okay, sir?"

"J-Jungwoo-ah"

»»——⍟——««