Chapter 5

*Nico's point of view

This morning, she texted me. And made me change her name in my contacts. She wanted it to be "Nadine Lustre" so I did. I told her to name my num into "James Reid" and she asked if Imma fan of Jadine. I told her yes.

But the truth is... NO.

I'm not a big fan of loveteams, or boybands, or anything! I only like 1 artist. And it is, tuntananan....tantan!

Kathryn Bernardo.

Yeah, Imma sorta kathniel fan or whatever, but hey. Kath is beautiful, she is perfect bruh!

It's not like I hate 'em, i just like kath more. And it's kinda akward to have a Nadine Lustre in yo contacts if your wallpaper is KB.

But well, she is my weakness. For now. Even she bestfriend zoned me.

Speakin' of best friends.

A while ago at lunch there is this girl named Becca who ran over us and asked us to pretend as her bestfriends and the next thing I knew Ella welcomed the ex-meangirl to be her bestfriend. She also made Becca my bestfriend. So. Yeah.

That Becca is the reason why I didn't got a chance to tell Ella the truth that I got a crush on her. :3

I was about to say it. Then she ran to us. And that's what happened. I didn't had a chance to tell her, and get an instant bestfriend that I don't even know what her full name is.

---- end of chapter ----