Violet

(2022, June 17th)
Bible sits on the chair in the investigation room and looked at the boy in front of him " We found your sister Violet" Build smiled and looked at the coffee cup in front of him "Violet" he whispered then looked back at Bible still silent not saying anything about it " She was in a house with three man, roughed up, sexually assaulted" Build nodded and continued looking at the coffee cup " Don't you feel something? She is only sixteen years old" Build whispered " Every twelve girl in this house has a domestic duty" he said as if he cannot hear Bible " Magnolia needs to stay pure and a virgin, Violet, Dahlia and Jasmine needs to cook, clean and help daddy make money" Bible gulped, sick, he felt sick to his stomach " Then who are you Build? Another daddy? Big brother?" Build didn't listen his questions " Magnolia only serve daddy and mommy, she needs to stay pure because her big customer that buys her every week likes virgin girls better" why is he only talking about Magnolia? Why not Violet? And why is she talking about virginity as if it is something that stays with in you even after sexual intercourse? Bible sighed " Tell me about Violet please" he said, Build looked at him and looked back at his coffee again " Violet makes better coffee" he said, Build really is trying Bible's patience right now " Violet is a rebel and a more independent girl" Bible raised his eyebrows " What do you mean by that?" Build smiled and started murmuring a story about Violet.

Violet enters the living room with roughed up clothes and messy hair " Magnolia!" she shouted but cannot find her sister " Magnolia!" Magnolia comes out of the toilet and looked at Violet with a serious face on " Are you crazy shouting like that? Daddy will hear and punish you Violet!" Violet hugged Magnolia and started stroking her hair " Are you ok Magnolia?" Magnolia looked confused " Why wouldn't I be ok Violet?" she asked as she hugged Violet back " I heard you endured punishment on my place yesterday, I am so sorry" Magnolia smiled when she felt Violet's tears on her shirt " No problem it was not that bad Violet" she said " When are we going to escape them?" Violet asks " Why would you want to escape our mom and dad Violet?" Violet gulped trying to send back her tears which are starting to pool around in her eyes.

" You were tortured and assaulted more than any one of us here, how can you still be so calm? Don't you want to escape this prison?" Magnolia smiled and left a kiss on Violet's temple " It is not a prison Violet, every household have it's rules it's just our household have more strict ones and we should get used to them" Violet sighed and grabbed Magnolia's face stroking it with her thumbs " I will escape this house and when I do that I will take you with me Magnolia, you will finally live the life of spoiling you deserve, you will not be assaulted by our parents everyday, we will have a good life where we wake up, made our breakfast together laughing and talking about our friends or lovers, we will then go to our normal jobs then come back to eat dinner with each other, have our after dinner tea while we watch our favorite show" Magnolia smiled and sighed " We don't need to escape to do that Violet we can be happy at this house" Violet smiled hugging Magnolia again " I will save you from this mindset too, I wish you read all of the books I recommend like Dahlia, she never leaves school library ever since mom and dad were forced to sent us to the school" Magnolia nodded " Reading makes me tried and sad you know that Violet" she said.

Before anyone can say anything else a voice was heard " Violet!" Violet rolled her eyes and looked at her mom " Yes?" she asked separating from Magnolia " I think you need a throughout punishment for what you have done to the customers" Violet looked more angry " And what have I done?" she asked " You disrespected them!" Violet was about to have an outburst but Magnolia pulled her and looked at their mother " She is sorry for what she did mom, she will not do it again" Violet was about to say something but Magnolia's hand on her mouth stopped her " You still dare to defend her Magnolia?" Magnolia gulped " Get to the punishment room, you need to learn that defending Violet will not bring you anything" Magnolia nodded and made her way to the punishment room as Violet kept her mouth shut so her sister wouldn't get in more trouble.