I'm not gay!

Pewds P.O.V

***************

"You ok?" I asked staring closely at him.

"Yeah, its just so homey, if you know what I mean?" He looked at me and all around again. I enjoyed staring at him? if you know what i mean, I was astonished? No, amazed. Even just his mask bewildered me.

I took Cry to our room and told him to settle in.

"Oh,Cry, em we might have to share beds, or you can always sleep on the couch?" I asked kind off embarrassed.

"Em, yeah sure I can sleep on the couch." He said nodding. I went to my computer and set my web cam up, moving packages from people.

My web cam was ready but Cry wasn't were was he? I walked into my bedroom and saw him and Maya playing.

I chuckled at them. He stared up at me and jumped a little. I stood at the door and waited for him. What did he look like under the mask? It was annoying not knowing what he looked like.

"You ready" I asked as he walked slowly towards me.

"You bet I am" he said enthusiastically. He walked past me and moved his hand cautiously past my hip, his hands were so gentle, so nice to be touched with. I hesitated for a moment, loving this feeling I had, it was hard to describe.

As I was setting everything up, he stared at me, back at the computer and then at me. When I looked at him, it was different from looking at Marzia?

We stared at eachother for a few seconds or so.