Unholy

"y-yoshi?" Asahi gasped seeing the latter all red and drunk..
"y-you strawnge haw de ou know my nawmsjekjjjwjejeb" yoshi sluttered and pouted
(you stranger, how do you know my name)

That's when asahis drinks arrived. He chugged 2 cups  already in a go..
Yoshi looked at him and gasped.

"staph drinking dickhwead. Me wonnt take yoh home" yoshi spoke and laughing to himself.
Asahi chuckled aldready drunk..
"y-you can't walk. Then how will you take me home" he teasingly spoke..
"I ckan walk stupid" he spoke and got up only to fall.. Luckily Asahi catched him.. Their faces only half an inch close.. Yoshi moved back..

"hey, I'm t-the top. Not you" he glared at the other
"o-ok, fine.. But, let's gooo" Asahi whined pulling him upstairs to the room..

They opened each and every room upstairs to find people making out, not even a single room vacant.. Yoshi sighed and asahi pouted..
"I wanna go home" asahi said clinging onto yoshi.
"me too" yoshi said his eyes sparking
(the word home reminded him of heaven)

"y-yoshi.." Asahi stuttered
"hmm..?" yoshi turned to face him..
"y-you eyes... they.."
"my eyes? Are you hallucinating? Your drunk, let's get you out" he said and walked him out.. Yoshi was sober by now and almost cursed. Was he about to make out with asahi? Ohh, in no way.. That's a big no. He would get punished.. Asahi is for jaehyuk he repeated in his mind..

Suddenly asahi teared up..
"y-yoshi.. I rejected jaehyuk" he spoke and turned to face yoshi.
"w-what why you'd you do that!" yoshi questioned.. Yoshi then continued..
"jaehyuk is so caring, the way he looks at you, h-he is the best for you.."
"yoshi just stop. We're best friends now" Asahi said sternly..
"noo. I'm sorry I failed you master" yoshi mumbled to the gods.
"what was that?" Asahi asked but yoshi shrugged..

Asahi looked into yoshi eyes, it glowed his reflection in it. Yoshi now took time to view the younger face as he moved closer and he could see asahi staring at his lips.. It frustrated him.. He wasn't supposed to do but he couldn't stop himself.. Forgive me.. He said and moved closer and smashed his lips into asahis..

Asahi leaned in and moved in sync with the other. All of a sudden yoshi pulled away and stood struck.. While asahi was in shock.. He glanced a look at yoshi and ran away..

Little did they know, there was another presence who was looking at them smirking..

'omg, I fucked up' yoshi said and walked towards his motel.. He entered and saw the other two staring at him..

"where were you.. Its almost 11" Kai spoke and he shrugged..
"just having a drink" he replied and gasped..
"where's Asai?" he asked
"she's gone back.. Her mission is over" they spoke and yoshi gasped..
"so fast?" he spoke and they nodded sadly

Suddenly his body started fading.. He could hear the others calling him feabily.. He was going back to his home. The heaven..

"yoshi you have completed your task.." the God spoke..
"you and asai will stay here for a day and then go back forever to stay there.." he spoke..
He nodded and went to search for Asai..