2

I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
'Cause even after all this time, I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily

Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If she's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

That we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do

" Hyung, can you just change the song?" Taehyung mumbled, defeated, watering the plants. Inyeop turned around, confused at the sudden request, before he wore a look of realization.

" Oh..Sorry Tae! I will change it now." He says before quickly pressing the next song and returning to trim the bushes.

I'm in my bed
And you're not here
And there's no one to blame but the drink in my wandering hands
Forget what I said
It's not what I meant
And I can't take it back, I can't unpack the baggage you left
What am I now? What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling

Taehyung lets out a deep sigh. Dropping the hose, he turned around. "I don't know why your whole playlist is so sad, but please, for the love of God, I don't want to cry in the middle of watering my plants,"

Inyeop scratches the back of his neck sheepishly. " Sorry I just tend to listen to sad songs more; don't worry, I will put on some jazz for you." He says this, quickly selecting a jazz playlist.

" Tae.. can I ask you something?" He then asks cautiously. Taehyung hums without looking back.

"Now that Jeongguk is moving on and going out on dates, why don't you also try?"

Taehyung paused for a moment before he continued his work. "I wish it were that simple, Inyeop hyung. Moving on is easy when you're the one who fell out of love and wants to end the relationship. The other person simply remains where he was left, contemplating what he did wrong and how he can make amends. He chuckles bitterly. "And, unfortunately, in our case, I wasn't the one who fell out of love," he concludes, his tone solemn.

"Hey Jeongguk, we're going to get together tonight to celebrate Minhyuk's win. Are you in?" Jeongguk looks at them, contemplating his answer. To be honest, he really wanted to, but Taehyung would be upset if he returned home drunk; the older never allows him to drink. He sighs, defeated.

"No, you guys go; I need to go home."

"Oh, come on, Gguk, you were such a party animal before, but you've become such a softie now. Come on, you need to get a life, and tonight's party is the right place for your re-entry."

Jeongguk really tried to resist the offer, but it looked so tempting. He wanted to be completely wasted for a single night; it feels like he never drank in an eternity. But then Taehyung?

Fuck it; he will deal with it later, and he also needs to have fun. He never stops Taehyung for anything, so why should he stop himself from having fun for him?

"Okay, fine, let's go!"

Taehyung looked at the clock, worried. It had been nearly 01:00, and there was still no sign of Jeongguk; he didn't pick up the calls, and he didn't respond to the messages. When he checked with his secretary, she told him that Jeongguk had left by 7:00. Taehyung thought he must have gone to Namjoon's or Jimin's house then, but looking at the time, his heart was becoming anxious. He was about to dial Jimin when the door opened and Jeongguk came into his vision. He stumbled on his steps, failing to stand properly. He's clearly drunk. Taehyung looked at the lawyer in disbelief before quickly supporting him to stand steady. He helps Jeongguk sit on the couch.