Drunk ~RickyxVinny~ (F)

~~~~ =Slight T/W

Ricky rubbed his eyes as he stumbled around the club in search for his best friend, Vinny.

It was late, maybe too late as the boy finished his last sip of alcohol. His eyes threatened to give up but Ricky knew he had to get back to the bus.

With a stumble every other step, Ricky bumped into short, thin man. Thinking he'd finally found his friend, Ricky wrapped his arms around the other, letting his body fall against his. "I m-missed you! We should get g-going."

~~~~
The man grabbed Ricky's waist, pushing him against the wall, holding him in place as his hands ripped Ricky's belt off. "I missed you too, pretty boy." The man growled, one hand moving to Ricky's jaw, making his eyes meet Ricky's blurry ones.

Ricky tried pushing the man away in his drunk state, but had no luck as his knees buckled, sending the guitarist to falling forward.

"Don't think about it, baby. Just let go."

Now realising his situation, Ricky screamed out, hitting the man's chest to the best of his ability. "I want Vin! I-I need him." Ricky cried, his voice breaking.
~~~~

Suddenly, the man was pulled from Ricky's tiny frame, being thrown to the floor with such force. Ricky cowered within himself, not bearing to watch the scene as the man's stomach was kicked twice. "You ever touch him again, I'll put you in hospital!"

Scared for his life, Ricky shook, falling to the ground. The man finished off his attack before helping a shaking Ricky to his feet, holding the boy's little weight. "Rick, it's okay. I've been looking everywhere for you."

Finally, Ricky looked up, his eyes meeting the others concerned ones. "Vin?"

"Yeah, let's get you back, Chris is worried about you." Vinny spoke in the softest voice he could, easily picking Ricky up, cradling the boy in his arms.

"Chris? Fuck, Chris!" Ricky panicked, clinging onto Vinny tighter.

Vinny carried Ricky out, blindly making their way though the pitch black streets. Only a few lampposts lit up the road ahead. "Yeah, he's close to sending a search party out for you."

Ricky cried, hiding his face in Vinny's neck as they entered the tour bus, finding a freaked out Chris bouncing his leg. "Rick, where have you been? I've been worried sick about you."

"He's fine," Vinny answered, carefully helping Ricky to stand before grabbing the boy his pyjamas, sitting them to the side. "Rick, is it okay to undress you?" Vinny asked, not wanting to scare the boy further. Ricky only nodded, feeling extremely guilty as Chris stared at him.

Vinny made quick work of removing Ricky of all his clothes, carefully dressing the boy in his soft nightclothes. Ricky just cried, not because he was upset, rather embarrassed that he was too drunk to dress himself.

Once Vinny was done, he took Ricky hand in his, lacing their fingers together in an attempt to calm him. "Hey, no more tears, Rick. Let's get you to bed, I think you've had more than enough tonight."

Again, Ricky only nodding, letting the drummer lead him to his bunk. Laying down, Vinny pulled the blanket over him, moving a bucket to the side of the bunk, knowing Ricky would have to bring everything back up. Vinny kneeled beside the boy, gently stroking his cheek until he was fast asleep, singing sweet nothings to him.

After a mere 20 minutes, Vinny pulled the blanket up further, tucking under his best friends chin before moving to the sofa, earning a look from Chris.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, just wondering when you're gonna tell him." Chris whispered, gently nudging the boy's side.

Vinny sighed, looking over at the sleeping boy. Chris was right. He did have feeling for Ricky, maybe too strong of feelings. "I'm not. Not now, at least. I've just got to focus on making sure he's okay."

Chris smirked, pulling Vinny closer, cuddling the younger boy. "He deserves to know, but if you're not ready, I get it." Vinny nods, feeling his eyes blur with tears. "Vin?"

Vinny just shook his head, cuddling further into Chris' warm body. "You should have seen him, Chris. I've never seen him like that before. He was so scared..." Vinny sobbed, hiding his face in Chris' shirt.

"Vin, what happened?"

"I found him pinned against the wall, some sicko's hands all over him, trying to, y'know 'get lucky'." Vinny explained, wiping his eyes. "He cried for me, Chris..."

Chris drew little circles on Vinny's shoulder, something that always calmed him down. "Hey, you found him, brought him back. You did save him, Vin."

"I guess so." Was all Vinny could whimper before pulling away, making his way over to Ricky's bunk, gently kissing his cheek.

Climbing in, Vinny wrapped his arms around Ricky's small body, spooning him as he slept. "I love you so much, Rick." He whispered, breathing in the boys drunk scent. Ricky whimpered, rolling over in his sleep, his head resting on Vinny's chest, his body curled up against the other.

Vinny could stay like this forever.