Day 0

"Hey bro, im coming over ;))"
I jump in my car and drive up the road. i just had texted Harry im on my way.

Harry and mine relationship is kinda complicated but everything for true love right? I look through my backview mirror when i see some paps driving behind me, just what i needed those stupid fuckers that just want some bullshit stories. Its hard, its hard to denie my relationship with Harry. i want to flaunt my boyfriend so bad but it is what it is.

I reached Harry's penthouse after about 30 minutes. As i walk in and ring the bell, no one opens. I know Harry is home so why wont he open the door. "harryyy! open the door will ya!" I shout, no response. I reach for my pocket to find the spare key he once gave me, and open the door. no one to be seen. i walk through his masive mansion. "harry?" When i walk in his bedroom i see that his bathroom door is opened and the lights are on. "damn harry you just ignored me to take a shit?!"

As i walk into the bathroom my whole world falls apart. my heart shatters and i die inside. my precious harry, on the ground with an empty bottel of pills in his hand.

this could not be happening, my world laying there with no breath or signs of living anywhere. i was in complete and utter shock. Once i feel my knees falling to the ground im consious again. as quick as i can u grab my phone and diall 911. "Okay were on our way, stay with the body."

the body? He could not die, no not here not now. its not his time yet my precious baby could not be dead. Thats impossible my cheeky and cuddly harry is not dead. i woke up from my daze when im pushed back by some pharamedics.
"No fuck off i want to stay with my baby! He is my everything, my whole fucking world!"

It seemed like everything around me was moving and i sat still my world just had stopped turning.

Sooo you liked it? It was a vv emotionel part, every part is gonna be quitte so i would not recommend reading this book if you are depressed bc of a loss. i love you x