22

Taeil POV

Time was running out as we only had an hour to get everything in the banquet hall for the reception, Doyoung and I immediately ran to the car after the wedding was finished while Aera went to stay with Taeyong and our friends which took some time as they started cooing at her for five minutes straight!

We went into the car and started driving to the shops as the million bouquets Taeyong wanted were still in the storage room in their vases so we need put them in a big container of water so they can still be fresh, this is going to take long.

"Doyoung can you get the big plastic container and fill it with water, the flowers still need to be fresh" I said as I opened the storage room door and grabbed the big flower heart to the front of the shops. Doyoung came back with the box and set it in a table near the door, I started gently putting the flowers in it until there wasn't any space and sighed.

"There isn't enough space for the rest of them, do you anybody with another car that can take these to the reception while I do the other flowers and can take the flower hearts" I said looking at Doyoung and he nodded as he got his phone out.

"I will call Yuta as he has a car" he replied while getting his phone out, I went outside to the shed and got another container to put the rest of the flowers in before coming inside to see Doyoung put his phone away.

"He said he will come after he helps Winwin with the food" I nodded and started pouring water in the container, when there was enough I brought it back to the storage room and gently placed the flowers in the it. We heard a honk and Doyoung went outside as I put the flower bouquets in the water.

"Hello, what should I take with me" Yuta said as he entered the shops.

"You can take the flower hearts and the container of bouquets, Doyoung can help you with the bouquet as the water is quite heavy" I replied and they started moving everything into Yuta car which actually fit, we said bye to him and he zoomed off to the wedding.

"Okay we are also finished" I said and froze when I saw Doyoung staring at me.

"Umm Doyoung" I said and he came back to reality as I saw a red line on his face.

"I'm sorry for not concentrating, let's take this to the trunk then" I nodded and we heaved up the container all the way outside into Doyoungs car, I painted heavily as I never knew it was this tiring just to pick it up.

"Once my car broke down and I told myself to learn how to fix a car because I was never going to push it ever again" I laughed lightly at Doyoung comment and we finally left the shops.

———
Doyoung POV

The party was loud, the music could burst your ears and the shouts and laughter echoed around the room. The newly weds were on the main stage while everybody else was sitting on tables in families, of course I don't have a family so I sat next to Kyong and Aera, she was happy when I came to see her and told us about how Winwin, Ten and Taeyong played with her which was cute but I always had my eyes on Kyong, he looked so happy and his smile made my heart want to pounce out of chest but then my mind came back to Taeil it stopped.

The evening was a blast with the slow dancing and the delicious food Winwin had prepared and of course he had to promote his cafe while doing it as a lot of people were wondering where the recipes of the delicious cake came from and about the cake... Jaehyun had to put frosting on Taeyong nose which made the older angry but before smoke was about to come through his ears Jaehyun kissed him and he became happy again. I'm so done with both of them.

"Hey Doyoung you okay" I heard somebody say and turned around to see Kyong smiling at me, I looked at his lips and my heart started pounding again.

"Yeah I'm good, why" I replied and he shrugged.