💋𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲💋

(WXW)
~𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑃𝑂𝑉~
People always ask what it's like being with the most popular singer of your generation, the answer is always the same but you know the real answer but you wouldn't dare tell anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Billie is finally home, after being alone in her big house, you watched TV and cleaned around a bit, you heard the garage door slowly shut, you hopped off the couch to greet your girlfriend her normal attire still as sexy as she is without it, you can see it in her eyes the lust was there, something or someone pissed her off and she was going to take it out on your awaiting cunt.

"I missed you"
She spoke softly, trying not to give away her true intentions, but you knew.
"I missed you too bills"
You simply couldn't take it any longer you needed her lips on yours her hands to slink around your waist, your neck, your hair, anywhere but by her side.
You take her lips into your own, making her grunt in surprise, she puts her hands around your waist pulling you closer to her, her hands wandering all over your body while never breaking the kiss.
She breaks the kiss and leads you to the basement, or well the playground, the room she had especially done for you both, you know how this is going to go and yet your body is betraying you, letting wetness seep down into your brand new Victorias Secret panties that Billie picked herself.

~Billies POV~
I know what I need to do to this slut, I need to get this frustration out on her beautiful cunt.
"I want you to lay down"
Billie spoke softly towards you, you do as she says.
"Where do you need me?"
Billie says with a devilish grin.
"Please Mommy, anywhere I need to feel you"
Y/N was not shy to Billie and Billie loved it.
~your POV~
Billie rakes her hand down your abdomen, making you shiver from her long nails, she pulls your sweats down, seeing your very clear wetness in your panties.
"Fuck" billie breathes out vaguely.
"Mommy please, I've been so good, use me like I haven't." your words melt into billies ears making her grunt with a smirk.
Billie slowly kisses your thighs, making you buck your hips up in anticipation, she keeps working her way up finally licking a strip up your clothed cunt, you moan out for the interaction.
Billie takes off your shirt leaving you half naked on the red satin sheets, she looks at you in awe, you know she's taking in your naked frame, as if to study for a test on it.
Billie reaches down and takes off your panties leaving you fully naked, but not for long enough to think about it, she sticks her head between your thighs and starts licking strides of your cunt, moaning into the taste of you, making you moan yourself, you reach down and push her head towards your needy cunt, and as if it's the last meal she'll ever eat she starts to devour your cunt, adding two fingers into your entrance without warning while still sucking on your bulging clit.
You moan out for her "Mommy-"
Your moan is cut off by billie reaching her other hand up and sharply twisting your nipple in her two fingers.

(To be 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭) 💋