Profile

DIsclaimer : I own my Oc's but not some characters that will show up.

I got inspired by Flukey Thunder's fics and Mass Harem collide by SorenAzure777.

Real name : Colby " Belladona

Age : 18

Apperance : He is is a young man that is standing at 5'10" and weighing in at 172 lbs. He is in peak physical condition with a muscular build. He has a youthful and handsome face, he has raven hair and has vibrant blue eyes.

Clothes : Red-and-orange hoodie with the number 11, a black shirt worn under the hoodie, denim jeans, and a pair of sneakers

Dojo attire Karategi with a black belt, and bandages wrapped around his arms.

A copy of  Kazuya Mishima's Tekken attire.

Fighting style:  Adnvanced style of  Karate mix with Boudokan ( A fighting system that blends auntheic Karate mix with Korean Marital art and brazilian jiu jitsu ) ,and a bit of Kickboxing taught by his mom.

Family : Daniel Belladona ( Father deceased ) , Rachel Dawson ( Biological mom -Disowned) ( Brandon Dawson (- Stepfahter), Caline Bellladona( Stepmom / Adopted mom).

Likes: Playing Tekken , listening to music, going to Dojo , working out in the gym ,watching fights , his dad , step mom , cousin Gibby and hanging with his little brother figure , and cooking.

Dilsikes: Nosy people , noises,popular kids , math , his biologial mom and her new husband , along his children  his ex, Math ,and science.