Chapter 2 Attracting attention

Disclaimer : I own some of my Oc's.

Colby Belladona could be seen riding the Pace bus with an angry expression on his face while listening to music on his air pods trying to calm down from what just happened after the fight outside of the school.

He and the other guys got supsended by the princpal of his school but Colby mad as he was defending himself from these two.

But noneless he was glad those guys got supsended instead of detention like they do in other school.

Colby 's mood thouht back to seeing the stunned looks on everyone especailly his Robert and Lacus's faces where he mopped the floor with those meatheads. Colby smirked as they didn't know he can defend himself.

Colby study Karate and a fighting system called Boudokon which is a hybrid martial art along with kickboxing which he learned from his mom.

Speaking of mom Colby wondered how will she will react to the news of him getting into a fight on school grounds.

Colby 's eyes narrowed as he knows the princpal will make him out to be the agressor which made him scoffed at that.

Colby muttered," Typical. Maybe I could kill some time before heading!" He felt his phone virbate making him raise an eyebrow.

Colby pulled out his phone and he see notices from The Slap which is a website like Youtube and WorldStar Hip Hop but see something that made his eyes widned as he saw him along with the two asshole who tried to fight him on the image.

Colby take a shaky finger and he clicked on the video and he watched the recording where he saw his video self being those two guys. He see a live chat of people commenting on the fight and how does the two guys desrved it.

Colby see people commenting on his '' sick moves'' causing the young man to blush in full embarassment.

Colby see people are looking at the phones and to his horror it was about the fight after school then he see people looking at him then back to their phones with their eyes growing wider as they recongized him.

Colby flipped his hoodie over his head to hide his face and he see people's mouth moving but he his airpods is blocking the noise.

Colbys sinked down in his seat as he has a horror realzation that that video of him going viral now causing him to utter one word as he saw the numbers of views.

" Shit!''

Colby see on his phone is mom calling him making him let out a groan as he see the caller ID titled Mom.

A couple of minutes later Colby could be seen walking in the mall with his phone to his ear and he winces.

" WHAT! They SUSPENDED YOU FOR DEFENDING YOURSELF?!!"

A accented female voice shouted on the other end of the phone loudly filled with anger , shock , and disgust.

Colby stated," Yes." He confirmed to his mother who was asked for the full story and he was not suprised that she was on his side.

The line was silence untl Colby hears his mom exclaiming loud swears words in her native tongue.

Colby 's mom spoke angirly," How dare they supsended you! You were defending yourself!"She was enraged her baby boy was attacked and punished.

Colby stated," Well those guys were supsended as well." He re mentioned to his mother who was about to go on a tirade.

Colby 's mom spoke,'' The princpal did something right on that but he should have not supsended you! You were defending yourself! That little bitch Lacus had her boyfriend send his goons after you!" She spoke angrily as she learned that her baby boy 's former friend had her new bboyfriend tried to get her son beaten up.