twenty-one.

Unedited.

Leave comments ! See you next weekend, or maybe earlier ;)

"You're not scared of me, are you?" Aya asked quietly as they laid in bed. Shaq shook his head, Aya sighing and laying on his chest while rubbing his now stitched-up arm. He was still throbbing, Aya refusing to touch him and give him some relief. He thought that was the sexiest thing he's ever seen, not knowing what to say or do to show her.

"No, of course not. I'm just surprised. Little you got a lot of anger."

"Mhmm..but you liked it." Aya giggled causing Shaq to nod while biting their lip. Aya leaned in and kissed him softly, Shaq kissing him back when her phone chimed.

"Ugh..they wanna hang out. As a group. Did you talk to Sierra?"

"Eh. She didn't really apologize."

"So..let's make her. Let's show her how perfect for each other we really are since she's so worried." Aya scoffed. Shaq sat up as he stared at Aya with wide eyes who bursted into laughter causing him to chuckle.

"You are sick!" He laughed.

"But you love it, stalker."

"Mhmm. I do." He moaned as he leaned in and kissed her mouth. She kissed him back, moaning as he hovered over her.

"Remember when I said you'll regret teasing me?" Shaq asked as he kissed her neck.

"Yeah."

"Well I meant it. Now it's my fucking turn." He hissed as he pinned her down on the bed by her neck, Aya gasping, crying out in pain as he slapped her püssy harshly with his hand.

"Oh shit.." Aya gasped harshly as he slammed thee fingers inside of her and started to move them inside, Aya gasping as she held onto his arm as he fingered her aggressively, Aya letting out a throaty scream as her face turned red.

"Nah, mama you can do better than that. You can do better than that, right? Hm?" Shaq teased as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her body arching as she moaned loudly.

"Look at me. Look at daddy. Yeah, I'm in charge now. You must've forgot how I left you the first time. Don't ever forget." He hissed.

"Mmm fuck you.." Aya gasped, moaning loudly as she started to cum, her toes curling as he continued to dig his fingers inside of her, her legs trembling. Shaq let out a laugh, letting go of Aya's throat and standing up.

"Get dressed. Let's go."

"Excuse me?" Aya asked as she stood up with shaky legs, holding onto the headboard. Shaq nodded as he bit his lip.

"Yeah, your homegirls waiting on you. Come on."

"You're not gonna..finish?"

"An eye for an eye, mama." Shaq grinned.

"I'm just gonna grab a few things, okay?" Shaq breathed as they walked inside the small house. Aya looked around the living room, smiling at the Afrocentric paintings that she's never seen before.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." She turned around and saw Sierra standing in the doorway of her patio as she exhaled from her blunt. Aya rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

"Good evening to you as well."

"Cut the shit. You only here cause Shaq needs his stuff. Stop frontin'."

"Sierra, seriously. I need you to relax." Aya warned. She was starting to lose her patience with the small woman who just glared at her.

"I know there's something wrong with you. I can feel it. I don't know what you be doing, but something don't sit right with you. I'm watching you."

"Oh please. Only thing wrong with me is you always talking like I did something to you. I like Shaq, so what? You airing out his business to me was something he was going to tell me anyway. I'm starting to think you like him." Aya chuckled causing Sierra to scoff while walking toward her.

"Listen here bitch-"

"I suggest you be careful trying to get into my face. I wouldn't want to show you why Shaq likes me so much." Aya chuckled as she stepped forward into the kitchen. Sierra's eyes followed her around, her eyes widening as Aya's fingers caressed the knives that sat in the wooden stand. She pulled out the biggest one, a soft smile on her face as she started to twist the knife on the point of her finger, drawing blood.

"What the fuck?" Sierra hissed quietly.

"Yeah..I'm a different breed. It's why I don't respond to you, because if I do, it won't be with my mouth. Understood?" Aya whispered while licking the blood from the tip of her finger before tapping Sierras face, putting the knife back and walking back into the living room just as she heard Shaq's footsteps.

"You ready, baby?" She asked sweetly. Shaq nodded, looking over at Sierra who just stared at Aya with a petrified look.

"I can leave these at your place?" He asked gently. Aya smiled, touching his cheek as she leaned in, leaving a soft kiss on his lips while staring Sierra dead in her eye before pulling away.

"Of course you can. Oops, I got some lipstick on you." Aya breathed as she wiped the small smudge of blood from his mouth that stained his lips when she kissed him.

"See you there." Aya grinned, winking at Sierra before walking out of the house hand in hand with Shaq.

"Now, what did you do to her?" Shaq chuckled as they slipped inside the Uber.

"Just put her in her place. To be fair, she started it." Aya shrugged.

"You didn't get all pretty psycho on her, did you? That's only for me, mama."

"Mm, well..just a little. But it's nothing you need to worry about. I'm sure she won't step out of her place with me again after what I told her." She giggled. Shaq chuckled, leaning in and kissing her lips softly.

"You are devious. I wish I found you sooner."

"Be careful what you wish for, baby boy. You found me at my prime."

"Oh really? You seem a little unhinged to me."

"Oh stop it before I punish you again."