Info

Preview-
Zayvi and Lamelo grew up doing absolutely everything together. From sports, to sleepovers, to shopping you would always find them together. Where ever one was the other would not be far behind. It might seem strange for the two of them to spend every waking moment together but they had no choice since their families also spent nearly every moment together. Their parents worked together managing their school and careers, their siblings are bestfriends and play basketball together. Its only natural for them to be bestfriends.

Characters-

Zayvi Aviana Taite (15)

Zayvi is a young, curious, impressionable girl who has always done everything expected of her. Shes the baby of her family with only an older brother. She takes after her brother and gets amazing grades, shes co-captain of her schools volleyball team, and she never fails to make time for the people she loves. Lately shes been feeling more adventurous and curious with her body and what it can do. Shes always been seen as "Zions little sister" or "The Taites daughter" but shes finally making her own name for herself in her accomplishments.

LaMelo LaFrance Ball (16)

LaMelo is a young, energetic, faithful boy who is very family oriented. He is the baby of the family with two older brothers. Him and his brothers all have a love and a passion for basketball. Although school was never really his thing he gets help from his best friend when he really needs it. LaMelo has never really thought about romantic experiences seeing as he has his family and his upcoming career to think about. He has always been his own person because he is so different from his brothers. To him the most important thing in life is making sure his loved ones are always taken care of, even when his brothers are complete dickheads.

Extras-
Lonzo Ball
Liangelo Ball
Zion Taite
Tina Ball
Lavar Ball
Kyndal Taite
Kyson Taite

👍🏽lil info👍🏽
this is another baby melo story
cuz their my fav to write.
enjoy !

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
-Sexual content
-Sensitive Language
-Violence/Assault
-Sexual abuse

©️Copyright©️
I do not own any photos, songs or
anything else in this story.
I do own the right to my ideas and content.