XIX

@ZayviAviana 4 seconds

(send message)       ❤️     ↗️

(send message) ❤️ ↗️

~

I woke up this morning to an empty bed which low key made me sad.

Melo had woken me up at 7 this morning to let me know he was going for a run.

My mom also let me know that all the parents were gonna be out alll day and the other boys were gone on some boat ride.

I decided to do jus an at home workout, which i jus did some core exercises.

Once I got done I was all sweaty so I took a shower.

I had just gotten out when I heard out bedroom door open from outside the bathroom.

"Zay?" I heard Melo call out for me.

"Im in here!" He opened the door to me wrapped just in a towel and doing my skincare.

"Hi mama." He pulled himself to sit on the other side of the bathroom counter.

"Hii." I leaned up and placed a quick kiss on his lips. "How are you doing this morning?"

"Im good. Im tired though.. and starving." I was finishing up my hair care as we talked.

"Awl. Why dont you take a shower and I can order some lunch?" He nodded.

"That would be amazing mama. Thank you." I moved between his legs.

"Youre welcome Melo." I kissed him again.

"Now get in the shower you stink." I giggled.

He smacked his lips at me. "Mann get outta here."

I made my way out of the bathroom to change while Melo started up the shower.

I jus threw on some light pj shorts and a skims tee.

I decided to grab a blanket and go snuggle up on the couch. Cuz even though its blazin hot outside, the AC be kickin in here.

I got the remote and put All American on the tv.

Melo came down the stairs a few minutes later and joined me on the couch.

He sat on the other side of the couch and motioned me over so I did jus that.

Crawling across the couch I plopped down next to him and laid my head on his chest.

We laid there in comfortable silence as I thought about how this boy is actually my boyfriend now.

"Melo?" I spoke but didnt move.

"Hm?"

"Youre my boyfriend." My tone was laced with amusement.

He busted out laughing and I couldnt help but do the same.

"I know mama. Youre my girlfriend." I giggled.

I sat up on his lap and faced him.

"This is our first day as boyfriend and girlfriend!" I slapped his chest.

We both broke out into laughter again and he pulled me down on top of him as we laughed.

He kissed my head as our laughter died down.

"Nah but forreal how you feeling?" He rubbed my arms as I sat up on his lap again.

"Like.. About us? Or just in general?" He kissed my hand.

"Both."

"Well... About us... Im so happy that we made it official and im so happy to be with you and get to experience my first real relationship with my best friend." I took a breath as I looked at him in the eyes. "But..."

"But? What is it mama?" He held my palm to his cheek.

"Im jus nervous. One about telling everyone, and two this jus scares me." I let out a breath.

"Well for one, I hope you know that I feel the same way about you. Im so in love with you and im so happy to be able to call you my girlfriend. But I dont think you should be nervous about telling anyone, our family is going to support us and I dont really care what anyone else thinks. Also I know this scares you and it scares me too. No one has ever had access to my beart like you do, so yeah it scares me. But thats not gonna get in the way of me loving you."

I couldnt help but smile. He always knows exactly what to say.

My eyes were starting to water so I dropped my head. Not wanting him to see.

"Dont cry baby. I hate seeing you cry." He tipped my chin up to look at him.

"Im sorry. I just... I just love you Melo. Literally with my entire heart. And thats what scares me. You quite literally hold my heart in your hands." He held his hands on my cheeks.

"You should know that I would never ever break your heart. And I know everyone says that but like I told you before, if I ever broke your heart it would break mine too. And the entire families. I love you Zay more than anything."

The tears jus kept coming as I looked at the boy who I love with all of me.

Mainly because of how good he is to me. No one else gets to see this soft side of him which makes me sad. Knowing he thinks he needs to be so hard and tough all the time.

He wiped the tears from my face.

I struggled to get words out. "I- I- l- ove y-you Melo."

He chuckled and pulled me snug to his side.

"I know mama, I know." He kissed my head.

*time skip*

Its now 8:30 and everyones home now. Melo and I spent the day swimming at the beach and watching Netflix on the couch.

We ordered Indian food and we're all sitting at the table just chatting and eating.

I looked at Melo who looked at me and nodded.

He already knew what I was thinking.

"Guys!" Everyone stopped to look at me.

"Uhh... I jus wanted to let yall know... Melo asked me to be his girlfriend!!"

Melo and I both stood up and booked it outside running around on the beach as everyone was screaming and chasing us.

Eventually Zo, Gelo, and Zi caught up and latched on to us jumping up and down. Soon after our parents did the same.

We all couldnt help but laugh at the madness that is our happy family.

We broke off and my mom and Tina both pulled me into a hug as the guys tackled Melo to the ground.

"Aww baby im so happy for you two!!" My mom kissed my head.

"Aww Zay Zay I love you so much!" Mrs Tina spoke to me.

Zi came and wrapped me up in a big hug before I got the chance to say anything.

"Im so happy for you baby sis!" I giggled.

"Thanks big brother!"

We broke off and made our way back to the house.

Melo wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed the side of my head.

"I love you mama."

"I love you more Melo."