Chapter 3 - Mentality

Previously, it was thousand years. Gou was a young man who was attractive, intelligent, bright, and strong. He was a mentor to his clan and taught them how to be disciplined, smart, strong, and healthy. He also taught them how to stand up for themselves. When he heard footsteps at the door, he was in his home, sitting at the table, and checking the students' homework.

"Gou! Its me!" Mysterious woman shouted on the door.

Gou places his book on the table, gets up, and moves toward the door before opening it.

"Hi honey... how are you?" Gou said on soft spoken voice with a delightful smile expression decorated on his face. He gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Hehehe... I'm alright honey. How about you?" Unknown woman giggles and said on soft spoken voice with a delightful smile expression displayed on her face. She gave Gou a hug, then Gou hugs back.

"Oh! I'm alright... my Akari~." Gou said on smooth voice with a flirty expression decorated on his face.

The compliment from her hushand causes Akari to blushed.

"Ooh~ you're such a flirty." Akari said on soft spoken voice with a pouty expression displayed on her face. She Gave him a soft slap on his shoulder.

Gou laughs and looked at his wife.

"Dad!" The mysterious child shouted.

The child ran towards them.

" Oh, my little Hana." Gou said on soft spoken voice with a delightful smile expression showed on his face. He kneels and gave her a big hug, then Hana hugs him back.

"How's your day sweetheart?" Gou said on soft spoken voice with a delightful smile expression decorated on his face.

"It was awesome! I won in singging contest!" Hana said on cheerful voice with a delightful smile expression displayed on her face.

"Wow! That was amazing!" Gou said on soft cheerful voice with a delightful smile expression decorated on his face.

"Hehehehe...Yes! Sweetie! You're amazing." Akari giggles and said on cheerful voice with a delightful smile expression displayed on her face.

"Thank you mom and dad! The reason I was awesome in singging... thanks to you mom... because, you taught me well." Hana said on cheerful voice with a delightful smile expression displayed on her face.

The compliment from her daughter causes Akari to blushed.

"Aaahh... thank you sweetie..you're so sweet." Akari awe and said on soft spoken voice with a delightful smile expression displayed on her face.

They were smiling each other and appreciated their presence.

"Hey Dad... can you sing?" Hana asked her father.

"No, I can't sing... sweetheart." Gou replied.

"Please? Just try dad!" Hana said on soft spoken voice with a delightful smile expression decorated on her face.

"If I sing horribly... are you gonna laugh at me?" Gou asked his daugther.

"What? No dad! I'm not gonna laugh at you! I promised." Hana said on soft spoken voice with a pouty expression displayed on her face.

Gou smiles at his daughter.

"Okay... okay don't blame me for this." Gou said on soft spoken voice with a delightful smile expression displayed on his face.

Gou sang to his daughter while his wife watched the action, grinning and wondering about something.

"I'm so lucky to have them in my life." Akari thought with a delightful smile expression showed on her face.