Part 1

" I LOVE GEENNNEE!!!"= thoughts/ flashbacks

" NollxMaixGene forevaa!!"= emphasizing things

" Gene oh gene! " = normal conversations

AN: Why did I made this again??

Warning: YAOI/BL/M2M/BROMANCE or anything that you want to call this. This is an INCEST story,which means having s*x with a blood relative, in this case, a twin. You are warned. You don't like? Then go back, and don't bother to criticize my work!

Disclaimer: Inspired by Acid Black Cherry's song Chou(butterfly), but there are difference! I don't own Ghost Hunt. If it's mine, I will make Eugene ALIVE AND KICKING and make the two of them fall in love with Mai, so as Mai loving the both of them!! I don't own them except the story..!! On with the storrryyy!!!!

~OoOoOoOo~

Eugene's

The room was filled with couples, dancing couples to be exact. Their chitter chatter, the pitter patter of their branded shoes and stilettos filled my ears. I watched them in the sidelines. Standing just in this Hall's balcony is good, along with my wine and a lovely lady who I did not bother to ask the name. If this was a normal day, I would be delighted. However, this was not. Tonight was Noll's-my younger twin brother's- engagement party. I watched as my beloved brother, Oliver E.C Davis, dance with his soon-to-be-wife named Mai.

She is of Japanese descent. A woman whom you can call a "Yamato Nadeshiko[1]. She is a head turner kind of young lady. Every man can be controlled with just her smile. They stared at each other lovingly. The gaze that they shared as they dance the waltz were filled with love that every person in this room can be enamored of it.

But not me.

Don't get me wrong, okay? No, I don't hate the lovely woman, and Yes, it's true that Mai can control a man just by her smile, but she doesn't have that kind of supernatural power. This is 21st century for Pete's sake! Well, let us go back to the topic. When I said "engagement", it IS an engagement party. However, Noll did not agreed to this. You get what I mean? No? Well, to make the long story short, he was forced to do these farce. Mother and Father told him to marry this lovely lady just because they liked her.

Ms. Mai Taniyama was her full name. She came from a wealthy family in Japan.

It was a love at first sight, Eugene-san, her- Mai's - words not mine. In other words, they want my brother to marry her to make our company big in exchange of my brother's hand. Noll do like the lady, but not that KIND of like. He do think that the lady's happy aura is good, though. I know all of it because I am his big brother after all.

It is funny that they are the one who asked for his hand, though. Usually it is the man who do that, but as they say it, "Desperate times calls for desperate measures".

And of course, the result would be making our company allied with one of the biggest company in Japan, the Taniyama Group of companies. She really fell head over heels for my lovely, beautiful, and handsome younger twin brother. Well, who wouldn't? With a piercing gaze that could make a puppy cry, with a brain that would solve any kinds of problems, a body that is on par with Adonis from Greek Mythology and the one that could catch the attention of women and men alike, and the most precious of all is his smile.