Part 2

Chapter  2

WARNING: INCEST,and YAOI/BL/M2M/BROMANCE or what you want to call  it. I AM  NOT CAMPAIGNING THAT INCEST IS MORALLY CORRECT,BUT RATHER,THE EFFECTS OF IT AND THE AWARENESS. Please read the disclaimer below.

Stupid_England(DISCLAIMER) Seriously... I don't know  what to write anymore! I dunno how to write it! I know SOME of you doesn't like this theme, which is INCEST, but truth be told these things DO happen in real life.  And I know one couple, but of course I won't say it. Somewhat of a Patient-Doctor confidentiality! Just don't judge them first. Know the reasons, the past, or the experiences they had, before JUDGING and/or CONCLUDING the story! Don't be a NARROW MINDED person. I want to touch this theme not because I had experienced it or what, but rather giving awareness. Isn't that what Naru always do, they research and research and research, connect the information, and, lastly, form a conclusion? Why not do something like that?

Gene: Calm down, Psychosomatic Delusion-san. There you go again, being a psychologist and all, even though you're not. Remember, you are going to be a future teacher.

Stupid_England: Exactly! A FUTURE TEACHER! That's why I want to teach them what's right and what's not, my honey.

Naru: The stupid Medium is right. Let them think what they want to think. After all, maybe some of them aren't open minded enough to listen to your valuable informations.

Mai: Just this once, I will agree with the jerk. They have to open their eyes to what's happening in the world.

Stupid_England: You guys *teary eyed*,thank you for the support..and oh! The review of Ms./Mr. Oliver E.C Davis(in FF . net). Thank you Ma'am/Sir for the support. And for that Guest, why don't you read the WARNING first, honey?? AAANNNNDDD...ON WITH THE STORY! Forgot to mention that the party's time is between 6:00 pm to 12:00 pm.

Legends:

I LOVE GEENNNEE!!!" = thoughts/ flashbacks

" NollxMaixGene forevaa!!"= emphasizing things

" Gene oh gene! " = normal conversations

~OoOoOoOo~

"Gene, come with me for a second. Excuse us for a minute, Ms.Mai." He dragged me to his room, which is just upstairs. He then throws me at his bed, unbuttons my black suit and indigo undershirt, and starts to kiss my neck.

And,yes, he was aroused.

~OoOoOoOo~

No one's

After Gene's nightly affairs with Noll, the younger of the two fell asleep. Perhaps ,because from that day's happenings, or his upcoming wedding, he doesn't know. The older brother went to Noll's bathroom to get a shower, when suddenly someone knocked at the door. Eugene just stared at the door to see who was the unexpected visitor.

Clad with nothing but his-rather Noll's- bathrobe, he approached the door, however, even before opening it, the said thing opened and from the other side of it was their Mother, Luella. Luella was not shocked with this, though. Eugene gave his mother a peck on the cheek as a form of greeting.