𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2 [𝖥𝗂𝗑𝖾𝗋 𝗎𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋]

"Talk" someone is speaking out loud

'Talk' someone thinking

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗒 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝗒."

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ↺18%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒↺35%

█████▒▒▒▒▒↺67%

██████████↺99%

⋘ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .⋙

⋘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!⋙

"IS THAT FREAKING MACAQUE?!"

Shouted Neoma. M/n just sat there shocked and confused, wondering how the heck, Neoma's favorite just pops out of the TV. While M/n tries to regain his thoughts, Neoma went closer to Macaque's battered-up body, already checking the injuries. A few moments later, after M/n regained his thoughts he saw his sister checking on the black simian. M/n stood up from the couch, walked towards Neo, and crouch down. M/n the wrapped his arm around Macaque's chest and looked at Neoma.

"Sis let's move him to the couch, mascomportable dun"

M/n said gesturing toward the couch.

"Sige kuya"

"Okay, Neo you support the legs and I'll hold his upper body"

Neoma nodded and helped M/n carry Macaque's unconscious body. They lay him down on the couch carefully. M/n looked at his sister and then said

"Hey, kukunin ko lang yung medkit natin? Just stay here and watch him in case he wakes up"

M/n gestured towards Macaque, surprisingly still unconscious.

"Sure, sure po"

Neoma nodded at her brother. M/n smiled, he stood up and walked towards the restroom, where the medkit is found. He then entered the restroom and started finding the medkit to get the disinfectants and the bandages. While M/n was in the restroom, Neoma sat at the other end of the couch beside Macaque, staring at him. She had so many questions swarming her mind such as 'How is he here?', 'How is this possible?', 'Am I just dreaming?!', & 'AAAAAAAAAAAA'. So Neoma just sat there waiting for M/n to come back with the medkit.

"Neo! Nahanap ko na"

Neoma got surprised and turned around so fast that her head might fall off. She just gestured towards the injured black simian. M/n nodded and walked toward the two of them on the couch. He opened the medkit and grabbed the disinfectants and bandages. M/n started to remove Macaque's armor and clothing gently. After taking off Macaque's clothing, M/n began cleaning and disinfecting the wounds and burns that Macaque had received from the fight with Wukong before being transported to their world. He then wrapped it all in bandages after he was done.

"So Neo...found any explanation on how the heck this happened"

M/n said as he tried to lighten the mood. Neoma just shrugged at this, giggling at her brother's statement. M/n started to put the supplies back in the medkit. He then looked at Neoma and said.

"Sis, just don't stress yourself okay?

He said to his sister noticing how quiet she has been. Now finishing putting all the supplies he used in the medkit, He turned to his sister.

"Tulungan mo ako, let's move him in my room"

Said M/n, so that Macaque can be more comfortable while resting. Neoma nodded at this and helped her brother carry the unconscious black simian. She then thought of something.

"Kuya where will you sleep?"

Asked Neoma to her brother, with a questioning gaze.

"I'll sleep on the couch, Macaque needs the bed more than me"

Replied M/n to his sister, he then notice the time and bid his sister goodnight.

[𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄! 𝖿𝗈𝗋 2 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌...𝖨𝖬 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸 𝖲𝖮𝖱𝖱𝖸-. 𝖭𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ╥﹏╥]