11-20

CH11

Fu Yunheng looked at her back as she walked away, feeling a little dazed.

He squinted his eyes and watched for a while, then pulled Chi Ying over, "When your sister went to the utility room to get the fairy wand, did you hit her?"

Chi Ying looked confused, "I didn't."

His sister asked again Not short. Even if he was short, he wouldn't argue with her or hit her with such a thing.

He followed to see where Bo Muchi was, and asked in confusion, "My sister is unhappy?"

Bo Muchi didn't play with the fairy wand in her hand, and she liked playing with fairy wands most in previous years.

Fu Yunheng didn't know, so he couldn't give him an answer.

The two were silent for a moment, and Chi Ying hesitated and said, "Shall I go and have a look?" "

..."

Thinking of Chi Ying's character, Fu Yunheng thought for a while, "I'll go."

He probably wouldn't be able to ask Chi Ying anything.

Fu Yunheng raised his foot and approached, before he could say anything, he smelled a faint scent of gardenia.

Sweet and sweet, smells very comfortable.

If I guessed correctly, it should be the perfume that Bo Muchi wore today.

Before Fu Yunheng could make a sound, Bo Muchi, who sensed someone approaching, raised his head and looked towards him vigilantly.

The eyes of the two collided.

Fu Yunheng raised his foot and wanted to take two steps forward, but Bo Muchi was the first to say, "Don't go forward." "

...?"

Fu Yunheng narrowed his eyelashes and estimated the distance between the two, neither far nor close.

"Why?" Although the position where he is standing now does not require the two of them to raise their voices to communicate, it is too weird.

"There's no reason." Bo Muchi said unreasonably, "Anyway, you just stop."

Fu Yunheng was speechless, staring at her for a while, trying to be as gentle as possible, "What's wrong? Did something happen to you?"

He didn't know where Bo Muchi's emotional change came from, so he could only think about it blindly. Guess.

"No." He looked at Bo Muchi uncomfortably, touched his ears, and looked down at the distance between the two, "I just want to be alone for a while." Seeing her dodging

expression, Fu Yunheng felt a little Helpless, "Are you sure?"

Bo Muchi nodded, and raised his eyes again: "Sure, you guys go play first, I'll be fine in a while."

Fu Yunheng looked at her a few more times uneasy, and under Bo Muchi's insistence, , had to leave.

Seeing Fu Yunheng walking away, Bo Muchi secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

But just as she breathed a sigh of relief, the image of him getting down with the fairy wand in the utility room just now appeared in her mind again.

Here at Bo Muchi's place, Fu Yunheng's getting a fairy wand for himself is not a big deal. Even if they are no longer so familiar with each other, as far as the relationship between their neighbors and childhood sweethearts is concerned, it is a matter of little effort and no need to say thank you.

But the problem was where the two stood when he went to get it.

He reached out to grab it, and the moment Bo Muchi just raised his head, she suddenly found that she was standing with Fu Yunheng, and she happened to be at the position of his chin.

That scene was like a supernatural event, highly overlapping with the dream she had a few days ago.

Bo Muchi couldn't figure it out, let alone why it happened.

She looked cautiously at the other end and saw the person standing against the wall sideways to her. Maybe it was because he was too tired from work recently, so he lazily found a support point to talk to them lately.

From Bo Muchi's angle, he could only see his profile and his tall nose.

Watching him communicate with Chi Ying and the others for a while, Bo Muchi realized later that, whether it was Fu Yunheng when he was a child or the current one, he was not indifferent when facing them.

The words are a little less, and I don't like to squeak occasionally, but my attitude is good.

For example, he was so busy that he found time to pick him up at the airport, and then gave her the room to live in. He really cared about the group of them and was careful with them.

This point, Bo Muchi has always been very clear.

But.

As far as the scene just now is concerned for her now, it is embarrassing no matter how she thinks about it.

She felt that her future boyfriend should not be a prophecy, it would be Fu Yunheng.

Bo Muchi was thinking wildly, when a conversation between Chen Xingluo and Cheng Wancheng came from a distance, "I'll find you Qin Wenyao's autographed photo."

Cheng Wancheng took it with a smile and exclaimed, "Thank you, Sister Xingxing! , what I want most is the signature of this photo."

She held it up and said, "So handsome."

Chi Ying leaned over to take a look, and said softly "tsk", "I think it's normal." He

said She stared at him and said, "It's not that I'm not handsome."

"..."

Cheng Wancheng glared at him, wanting to refute that Qin Wen was much more handsome than him, but seeing Chi Ying's similar facial features and eyes as Boyan, she couldn't help it. It's hard to say something like that.

Chi Ying and Qin Wen are not of the same type. In terms of facial features and proportions, Chi Ying is of course better looking. But Qin Wen has packaging, and he looks like a male star.

"Do you think I'm right?" Chi Ying asked narcissistically, seeing that she couldn't hold back a word for a long time.

Cheng Wancheng snorted softly, "So what, I admit that you are also handsome, but you have to admit that you are not as tall as Qin Wengao."

Whether it is a boy or a girl, the pain point is usually in the height, and the same is true for a narcissistic middle school boy like Chi Ying.

As if his tail had been stepped on by a puppet cat, he emphasized: "I am not yet an adult, and I will grow taller. Qin Wen is already an old man." Hearing this, Chen Xingluo added: "He is 27 years old this year

. , I'm only one year younger than him."

Chi Ying: "..."

He was embarrassed, and looked at Chen Xingluo with a lack of confidence: "That's different, Sister Xingxing will always be eighteen with me."

Chen Xingluo Don't want to hear his nonsense.

Cheng Wancheng laughed for a while, then snorted softly, "Anyway, you're not as tall as Qin Wen. He's 1.87 meters. Are you 1.8 meters now?" "

Of course." I just measured it a few days ago, and I'm already 1.82 meters."

"..."

The childish bickering of elementary school students kept getting into Bo Muchi's ears, but she only noticed one important point - Qin Wen was also 1.87 meters.

This also means that there are a lot of handsome guys who are 1.87 meters tall in this world.

The messy thoughts that flashed through her mind just now were purely her own overthinking.

After figuring it out, Bo Muchi raised his foot and approached the group of people, and shouted excitedly, "Little boy, come and play with fairy sticks."

Xiaoguai is Cheng Wancheng's nickname.

Cheng Wancheng responded happily: "Sister Doudou, I'm here."

What Bo Muchi didn't notice was that Fu Yunheng turned his gaze to her when she spoke.

Seeing the bright smile on Bo Muchi's face, he slightly raised his eyebrows.

At this moment, Fu Yunheng felt that what his father once said was quite correct, don't guess what a woman is thinking.

He didn't quite understand where Bo Muchi's ups and downs came from. Of course, he didn't want to know more about it at the moment.

Colorful fireworks bloom in the dark night sky, illuminating the area.

When the loud "bang" hit her ears, Bo Muchi's arm was pushed by Cheng Wancheng. Her voice was soft, and she called to her with a smile, "Sister Doudou, let's make a wish together." Making a wish to fireworks is actually a very difficult task

. Childish thing, but Bo Muchi closed his eyes and agreed.

Not only her, even Fu Yunheng, who is not so superstitious, was urged to close his eyes by Chi Ying, and made his New Year's resolution.

Bo Muchi's wish is more and bigger.

But she has been a person who dares to think and do since she was a child. It doesn't matter if you have big dreams or big wishes, as long as you have faith.

After making a wish and setting off the fireworks, the group of them prepared to go home.

They have to be home before twelve o'clock to cross the new year with their parents.

Same as when they came here, Bo Muchi should take Fu Yunheng's car, while Cheng Wancheng and the other two took Chen Xingluo's car.

On the way back, Bo Muchi and Chi Ying were a little tired from playing, and they leaned back in their chairs and yawned.

Bo Muchi and Chi Ying switched places, and they were half lying on the back seat, as if they had no bones.

When the car drove into the community, Bo Muchi remembered a big event.

"Fu——" She just wanted to call Fu Yunheng's full name, and inadvertently met the eyebrows and eyes he looked at through the rearview mirror. Bo Muchi paused and changed his words abruptly, "Rainbow."

She asked, "It's going to be twelve o'clock soon, do you want to go back to Grandpa Fu's place?"

"No." Live at home and go to work in the hospital tomorrow."

Bo Muchi was startled, a little surprised.

"Brother Yunheng, are you staying at home alone tonight?" Chi Ying's eyes lit up, and Mao suggested himself: "Do you need someone to accompany you? I can go to your house to sleep." He wanted to stay up late and play games,

but he would be scolded at home.

Fu Yunheng saw through his thoughts at a glance, "You don't need to accompany me." Chi

Ying: "..."

Bo Muchi thought for a while: "Then you will sleep at our house?"

Both of them have an exclusive guest room for each other's children.

Fu Yunheng still refused.

Bo Muchi nodded, knowing that it would be more comfortable for him to sleep at his own home, so he didn't say any more.

The car parked in the garage, and the three got out of the car.

Bo Muchi rubbed his sore eyes, said a few words to Fu Yunheng, and then walked towards his home.

After walking for a while, she realized that something was wrong, she looked back, "Are you going to pay New Year's greetings to my parents?"

Fu Yunheng nodded.

Chi Ying raised his eyebrows, hooked his shoulders and said, "Brother Yunheng, come back here after watching the New Year with us."

Fu Yunheng did not refuse.

...

Twenty minutes after they stepped into the house, the new year came.

After the family watched the New Year's Eve, Chi Lu and Boyan couldn't bear it, so they waved to the three of them and went back to their room to rest.

Bo Muchi couldn't bear it anymore, she had a more regular schedule than 90% of the people.

I can't stay up several nights throughout the year.

She yawned, tears streaming down her face uncontrollably.

Seeing her sleepy appearance, Chi Ying didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Sister, you should go to sleep too." "

Yes." Bo Muchi glanced at him, "Don't play until too late."

She paused, then looked at Fu Yunheng: "I want to see you off." Sending you off?"

Fu Yunheng: "...No need."

After dragging his tired body to wash, Bo Muchi felt that he would fall asleep within a minute while lying on the bed.

But unfortunately, she couldn't fall asleep after ten minutes.

She didn't know what to do, turned over and picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table.

With the arrival of the new year, every social software has received everyone's New Year greetings. In addition to her family and friends, many people on her inactive Weibo also sent her private messages, wishing her a happy new year, expecting her to win more medals in various competitions and win glory for the country.

Of course, some people urged her to post on Weibo.

Bo Muchi's Weibo was automatically certified when she won the Winter Olympics three years ago. Before that, her Weibo followers were only a few thousand. Except for Chen Xingluo and her teammates, the others were basically Weibo fans. Zombie fans from Bosse.

But it's different now.

Bo Muchi took a look, she now has more than one million fans on Weibo.

Bo Muchi thought for a while with his chin in his hands, then looked through the photo album of his mobile phone, found a photo of fireworks taken at night, edited the content of "Happy New Year" and sent it out.

After posting, Bo Muchi quit Weibo.

WeChat has been vibrating.

Bo Muchi clicked on, and first gave his grandparents, sister-in-law, and team coach a New Year's greeting, and then slowly returned to other people's news.

After replying to his teammates, Bo Muchi clicked on the message from the chat book.

It's not too surprising, it's New Year's greetings.

In addition to wishing her a happy new year and expecting her to win a lot of gold medals in the Winter Olympics next year, I also added an extra expectation at the end that I didn't have in previous years.

She hopes that she can find a handsome boyfriend this year and treat her to dinner.

Bo Muchi: "..."

Bo Muchi: "Accept the previous blessings first, and let's talk about the last one."

Tan Shu: "Why?"

Bo Muchi: "Because I only want to start a career now, and I don't really want to talk about it. in love."

Tan Shu: "When you meet someone you like, you think about it, and I didn't let you put down your career to fall in love. Our career ranks first, and men rank last. I just think you can find someone to talk to in your spare time, let I am happier."

Bo Muchi was amused by her words, and the corners of his lips curled up: "I am also very happy now."

Tan Shu: "I will be happier if I have a partner!!!"

Bo Muchi: "Really Do you?"

Tan Shu: "Really, you believe me. If no one wants to talk to me, I would have abandoned you to join the love team."

Bo Muchi: "Oh.

" willing.

Bo Muchi knew that Tan Shu fell in love with a very good person in his first year of high school, and when she had just summoned up the courage to confess her love to him, the other person went abroad.

I haven't come back yet.

In these years, she has never met anyone who can make her heart move, and she is unwilling to contact other people of the opposite sex. Bo Muchi guessed that she should still be attached to that person and hadn't given up yet.

While talking, Bo Muchi remembered something.

Bo Muchi: "Tan Shu."

Tan Shu: "Tell me."

Bo Muchi: "You can help me find some handsome 187 guys who are single."

Tan Shu: "??? Why?"

Bo Muchi: " Because I found that the height of 187 is the most consistent with the dream I told you before, the height difference picture."

Tan Shu: "..."

Bo Muchi raised his eyebrows, and was about to go back to her when he first received a note from Tan Smart Book new news.

Tan Shu: "Who did you find to test it out?"

Tan Shu: "Fu Yunheng?"

Bo Muchi: "...Are there any other boys with a height of 187 besides him?"

Tan Shu: "It really is him."

Bo Muchi: "..."