41-50

CH41

After knowing that Bo Muchi was at the police station, Fu Yunheng and Shu Zhengyang mentioned that they planned to go back tonight.

Their exchange meeting lasted for two days, which was more relaxed than going to work. The formal study time is not too long, it is almost over from nine thirty in the morning to four in the afternoon.

Shu Zhengyang didn't ask him if there was anything wrong, looked at his expression for a while, and said with a smile: "Who made our little doctor Fu so anxious?"

Fu Yunheng paused, and just about to speak, Shu Zhengyang said: "Go, It wasn't an important event."

He thought for a while, "Actually, it's okay if you don't come tomorrow."

"I'll be back." Fu Yunheng said, "But I won't have dinner with everyone at night."

Shu Zhengyang glanced at him , waved his hand and said: "Go, go, I see that you are not very interested in the professors you want to meet."

Fu Yunheng is not so fond of flattery. He doesn't need others to pave the way for him, to make connections for him.

He has his own confidence and arrogance.

Of course, he also knew that Shu Zhengyang and the others had good intentions and wanted him to know more people so that it would be more convenient for him to do business or become a regular in the future.

If Bo Muchi hadn't encountered this incident today, he would have gone there at night, but if he had, then he would choose to go home to see her and accompany her without hesitation between the two.

Compared with these illusory things, Bo Muchi would undoubtedly choose the former.

Except for the moment of saving patients in a crisis, for Fu Yunheng, Bo Muchi and her affairs are always in the first place.

That's why, now, Fu Yunheng would stand at the high-speed rail station and call Bo Muchi.

After talking to Shu Zhengyang, he took a taxi and went straight to the high-speed rail station. Fortunately for this exchange meeting, the neighboring city is very close to Beicheng, and the high-speed train only takes more than an hour to get there.

Bo Muchi was startled, and wanted to ask him if he was done with work? But when the words came to her lips, she silently took them back, and changed it into a sentence: "Then I'll pick you up at the high-speed rail station?"

Fu Yunheng smiled, "No, you should rest at home, and I'll look for you when I arrive."

Bo Muchi thought about it I thought, she didn't have a driver's license, so it would be a bit troublesome for the driver to take her there.

"Okay, then I..." She pursed her lower lip and said softly, "Wait for you to come back."

Fu Yunheng said hoarsely, "Okay."

Before hanging up the phone, Bo Muchi did not forget to add: "I'm really fine, you Don't worry."

When Tan Shu came out of the shower, she saw Bo Muchi lying on the sofa in the room and giggling. She raised her eyebrows and joked, "Are you still laughing?" She hummed

, "You found a treasure?"

Bo Muchi glanced at her, "I found it."

Tan Shu was speechless: "It's the best." She wiped her hair and urged her, "You also hurry to take a shower, I'll call Manager Tan." She said