-4-

*Picture of Lucas above!* Also a song by none other.. The NBHD (Ugh BAAAABES!) okay fangirling extra hard right now but...
Enjoy this chapter loves!

......

"Oh my god Lucas faster!" My toes curl from the waves of pleasure fuming my body as I continue to bunch the sheets with all my strength.

"Whose is it!?" He strokes painfully slow while whispering into my ear.

"Yours! All yours!"

"Say it!" He yells through clenched teeth.

"Lucas-I, I'm all yours!!" I whine as he thrusts into me further.

"No! Say it!!"

"I-I love you." I feel my muscles stiffen as Lucas continues to grind his hips against mine and his thumb on my clìt.

"Good girl."

I feel the breath being sucked out of me and I go into panic, kicking and flailing my arms around for any sign of help.

I feel the barrier of my breathing being lifted and someone mutter something indecipherable.

"Niv, you have to shut up!" I blink a few times to focus my vision and find Lucas standing over me in nothing but boxer briefs. I dare to look down and see his crotch grown to a massive size.

Well I'll be damned.

"Wh-what??" Is the only words I could mutter.

"Your little wet dream woke up half the damn house." Before I could even interpret what had happened he had sat on the edge of the bed, his hand reaching under the thick duvet and inching toward my core. I try to deny his attention but the action fails and I end up rocking my hips as he inserts a finger.

"Your little wet twat is what woke me." He withdraws his hand from under the dark and holds it out for me to see it dripping. Then he sucks it off.

"Uhm I-I.. Get out?" My mind is in tangles right now. Although he is malicious as I don't know what the fûck and keeps popping into the sanctuary of my sleeping mind, I can't help but think about him all over me.

Though I'd never admit it aloud I really do want to fûck his brains out.

What a bold statement Niv you hormonal bastard.

A second after this thought crosses my mind his facial features become heated and he looks after me with lustful eyes.

Okay, this is some creepy shît people!

"Actually I am reading your mind and if you were able to read mine I'm sure you'd be in the bed with your legs in the air waiting for my entry into your little virgin twat!"

"No! I am not a virgin-" I am currently debating on rather I'm dreaming this shît or if he's just crazy.

"Yes the hell you are. And you just might give it up to Satan tonight."

Yeah he's crazy.

Hold on, hold the fûcking the phone, did he really just call himself Satan?

"Um, do you really call yourself Satan? Like is that some sort of thing with boys?-" I'm interrupted by his snickering.

"What's so funny?"

"You're seriously not as smart as I thought you were." He continues to snicker at me, it seems more and more like mockery meanwhile he continues his agonizing tittering.

"Well when you call yourself Satan you obviously are more crazy than I thought, guess we were both wrong, yes?" In my own high of snapping back at him I hadn't noticed he wasn't laughing, and the lights were dimming. Quick.

"You should never make me angry." I look down and see the ground dropping before me.

"Lucas! Wh-what is going on?! Get me down!" I feel tears sting the corners of my eyes as I register what is happening.

No. I've gone crazy. This can't be happening. This isn't real!

I open up my mind to the endless possibilities of what's happening and I conjure up the following;

One, he isn't normal. Two, I'm about to be part of something demonic and crazy. Three, if I die right this moment, I still can't believe it's not fûcking butter! I'm not understanding this sorcery!

"Cmon Nivea, don't you wanna be able to do this? Or pop into people's dreams? Control the blood flow through a human? Don't you want me?"

My sight becomes doubled as I look around the once put together room that is now a mess and look for any sign of getting down and getting the fück away from here. I look back to Lucas for any sign of his original-and-not-crazy-self.

I found none.

Only a half naked boy with completely black eyes and a bloody colored red halo coming into form right above his head.

And that's the last I remember before I drop to the ground.

I close my eyes. I think of death.

It would be so bliss, so easy just to leave and never return. I could forget all my troubles and find a life in another dimension,where I'd be free and happy.

"Kill me." I squint my eyes and see a tall figure a few feet across the room, walking toward the door.

I already know who it is, he looks at me over his shoulder and throws me a smirk, "Already did, doll."

He walks out.