4😍😍😍

it's the next day and y/n has to go to school again. on her way out, she looks at the fridge. she feels really embarrassed to be around it since she had that weird dream. it's really embarrassing that she has a crush on a fridge. it's painful. she can't go a minute without thinking about that damn fridge. she hates him, she absolutely despises that stupid metal box, but at the same time she craves his touch, she wants to be with him and talk to him and love him.

y/n sits in her $90000000 car and tells the driver to drive her to school. in the car she listens to her emo playlist and stares out the car window. a single teardrop falls from her eye when "cpr" by cupcakke starts playing. this song is y/n's absolute favorite and it hits really close to home.

is she really...in love with her fridge?  no, that can't be, she thinks, no way y/n could ever love a fridge. but maybe it isn't that bad. at least she doesn't have a piss kink. no it's really, really bad. what would her mom say? and dad? and friends? what if y/n will be completely ostracized from society? what if she can never get a job because she's dating a fridge? y/n spends the entire drive thinking about the fridge and she returns back to reality only when the driver screams really loudly.

at school, all y/n can think about is the fridge and the dream. at some point she even moans while thinking about the fridges beautiful abs and luscious long hair. of course, her classmates aren't weirdos like y/n and they all stare at her in disgust.
during lunch no one sits with y/n, they all already hate her. all because of that damn fridge.

after school y/n goes straight home without doing her usual window shopping and bullying underclassmen. when she gets home all she wants to do is go to her room, close the door and cry herself to sleep. she almost succeeds, but someone suddenly grabs her hand while she's running up the stairs. y/n looks back. of course it's that idiotic fridge again.

"what the hell do you want?" y/n yells.

"hey, why are you so mad? it's not like i did anything to you? im just a cute fridge..." the fridge answers.

y/n is getting extremely agitated now and says: "the hell you're not! let me go you idiot!"

she kicks the fridge in the stomach with her leg. the fridge, who wasn't expecting that, tumbles helplessly down the stairs.
he hits his metallic head against the wall.

"f-fridge-kun?" y/n rushes down the stairs. "a-are you okay?"

fridge doesn't answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
authors note:
cliffhanger😭😂🧌 see y'all in 6 months