#3

,,He loves you, I'm sure! Yeah I'm pretty sure!!"said Annie. ,,I don't think that he loves me and even if he does, I wouldn't care about it." ,,Well if you mean..." ,,Yes and how about Will?" ,,Well we are ok. but I have to tell you something ..." ,,yes?" ,,I think that I'm pregnant... I don't want to do the test..." ,, How?! When?! With Will?..." ,,Yes... I do know I'm too young but I think he is the one... he doesn't know about it and I need your help because I don't know how to tell it to him... and .... what about my parents.... Oh Sel help me please..." she started to cry. ,,Annie, of course, you are my best friend, but before you make you crazy, let's go to by a pregnancy test" ,,ok Sel... thank you very much, I don't know what I would do without you" ,,Good , so now don't cry anymore!" ,, Ok thanks, I go now to buy the pregnancy test and then when I'm home I'll call you..." ,, ok Annie, good thanks I have to go fast home my mus is calling me. Bye..." ,,Bye..."
Ahh... poor Annie. I do think she's pregnant and I know she'll be a good mother but how about Will? I'm not sure what he'll think about this...
I have to think know about how I can help Annie...Well her parents ... they are comprehensive so Annie hasn't got to care about them... but how about the school .. mhhh I have to talk with her... I hope she calls me as soon as possible.
"Lean on, lean on, lean on ..." it's Annie. Finally. ,,Hey Sel, I bought the pregnancy test but I'm afraid about the result... can you come to my home please... " ,, Yes, of course I'll be there in ten minutes" ,,ok thanks, see you,then!"
I have to ask mum and I think I have to talk with her about it later... She'll know what to do if Annie is pregnant...
,,Mum, I have to go to Annies house... She needs me now " ,,ok Sel but don't come too late!!" ,,Yes mum, see you then!!!!"

And that was the third chapter!!
It was short, I know 😁 but the next chapter will be longer.
I hope you all like it! The next chapter is going to be about Annie's pregnancy test result!!! I'm trying to write the chapters as fast as I can but I'm writing the final exams and tests, so I don't have many time. I hope you all enjoy the book!!😊❤️
Sorry for the spelling mistakes😁
(tell me what you all think about the book!!💕 )