#2

,,Selena, your text is good but you just only wrote about your daily routine and about you and that's right because that was one part of the homework, but what about your life? Is it a gift for you? Or are you happy to live? " said Mr. Lorde. ,,I think, I'm happy because I live but I don't know what more I can write. It's just like I haven't got any inspiration." ,,I suppose that I know how you feel... I give you a B"
,,Thank you very much Mr. Lorde"
,,Good now you can go home, have a nice day." ,,Thanks you too Mr."
Well good a B is ok, I guess... I hope mum is happy with it.
Great! now it's raining... Really? Today when I forgot my umbrella.
,,Hey, Selena!" this voice? Who could that be? ,,Selena!! Do you want to go with me under my umbrella?"
,,Jake?! Yes, well it's a good time to ask it, but what if Lari see us? She going to crack up because I'm going with her fantastic boyfriend under his umbrella" I said while I laughed. ,, Don't worry, I broke up with her. She wants to control me and she's talking shit all the time and I'm bored..." he said and laughed too. ,,I'm sorry..." ,,Why? I'm happier now!! and now more because I never knew that you were so friendly!"
,,Thanks, well I said sorry because you two looked very happy together and thanks you are very friendly too."
,, Yes, you are right, we "looked" very happy together but we weren't, I really thought she was different but I guess I was wrong... And how about you? Haven't you got a boyfriend? "
,,Me? No. I'm happy now. Like I always say "No boyfriend , no problem"!! "
,,Mhh are you sure?" ,,yes, I guess and thank you for taking me home" ,,No problem , see you tomorrow!!"
,,Ok, bye"
Jake, he looks so good but I think that he doesn't think the same... well at least we are now friends...
"I just need somebody to lean on, eh oh eh oh!!!!!!!" What's that? Oh my phone. My phone?! Who changed my ringtone??!!! Annie!!! Yes she, I'm sure that she was the one... because she's singing that song all the time. Mhh do I need somebody to lean on...
,,Sel!!!! It's me Annie!!!! I saw how you went home with Jake!!! Oh my gosh!! And you wait till I call you to tell me how it was??!!! "
,,Annie!! Yes well it's just only Jake... We are now good friends." ,,Are you crazy Sel?! It's just only Jake?! It's just only Jake?! Yeah it's just only him!! It isn't so that every girl wants to go home with him or that 99% of the class would like to be with him together. " ,,Well yes ok, he was very friendly " ,, That's a good start!! You have to tell me every single detail tomorrow!! Now I go sleep..." ,,I'm tired too, bye" ,,Bye good night "
Annie, she's so crazy at her own way! I love her so much! But how about Jake?... Does he still love Lari? Well,it doesn't matter....or?

And that was the second chapter...
I hope u all like it!!💕
Thanks birthdaybrotha for ur comments!❤️😊
(For all who understand german) At the moment I'm writing a book with Sonntagsmaedchen the book is in german. It's called "Die Geigerin" !! Go and read it! It's at my friends page Sonntagsmaedchen !!😊💕💕