☆ Your Background ☆

"(Y/N)!!" You hear your dad yell from downstairs. "You're going to be late!"
Trying not to fall as you hop around slipping on your other shoe.
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" you answer him.

Once you were fully dressed, you run out of your room towards the kitchen where your dad just hands you a piece of toast & kisses your forehead quickly.
"Good Luck" He tells you as he gently pets your head. You smile in return, & continue to run out the door.
Today was your first day at- ahem- "Nerd School".
You were one of the smartest kids at your old school, but just a few weeks ago, you graduated that old high school at the early age of 14. You got a call from a robotics university, aka the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, saying that they would love to have someone with your intelligence at their school. Your dad was so proud of you, that he got a job transfer & you two quickly moved to a part of San Fransokyo that was closer to where you'd be attending. You two now lived in an average sized apartment building. You loved this place & it quickly grew on you.
And today has finally come, your first day at your new school! And already you were running a little late.
Picking up your pace, you start running towards the new glass building, you have a few memories of this place from past events. You had come occasionally to visit an old close friend. He was a couple years older & his name was Tadashi Hamada, an older brother figure in your eyes. Since your mother had died when you were really little, you had stayed an only child, but Tadashi had always treated you like his little sister. Your father had told you that he & his family had originally lived close to you. His mother & father had died when he was around 10, though he had never told you how they did. You remember him having a younger sibling, but they never left their room, so you hadn't really met them.
All of this was back when their aunt had moved in with the two. They lived in the parents' old home, & they stayed a couple years there, but after she saw a house building trying to be sold at another part of town, she decided it was time for the three of them to move, & she ended up opening her dream bakery. Though you had never actually visited the bakery, you've heard great things about it, & hoped to one day be able to go visit Cass again, see how her & Tadasi's mysterious sibling had been doing since his death.

There wasn't more to the story that you knew of, but you were beyond curious about everything. And once you set your mind on something, there was no stopping you.
Once you were in the building, you look around in awe. This place was amazing! Wait till your dad heard about this!

"Hey, you must me new," said a voice from behind. You turn around to see a big fish-lizard-like costume thing.
"Y-yeah... how did you know?" you wonder.
"You have that new kid smell," The guy answers.
"'New kid smell'?"
"Hah, You'll understand soon. Welcome to the school," The fish-lizard stretches his hand towards you, waiting for you to shake his.
Not trying to be mean, you shake it, giving the strange guy a shy smile.
"My name's (Y/N)," you tell him, hoping he would then tell you his. But he just nods & starts walking away.
"Come on," He says, looking behind him. "I'm going to give you a special tour of the place. Where's your first class?"
You stare at him, a little confused, but shake it off. This guy was being nice to you after all. Guess there was nothing to worry about, right? If only you knew his name....