CHAPTER 5: SNACKTIME

Cinnamoroll

We all came inside to have some snacks, to find some cookies in the oven! "Who left cookies in the oven?" I asked firmly. "We did." The Little Twin Stars confirmed. "Wow, these look delicious. It seems u have found to have teamwork." My Melo said. "Oh! Moral of the story!" I laughed. "Haha, yeah. I taught them a lesson." My Melo winked.

The way she said it. I thought to myself, thinking about eating the cookies. "Can we eat now?" I yelled. "Omg yes! Chill." Badtz came back. "Where were u?!" My Melo shrieked. "None of ur business, u idiots don't need to know." Badtz looked mad. "Badtz... u aren't yourself. Just tell us." Hello Kitty said, smiling.

"Don't give me 'the angel face.' That's not gonna convince me." Badtz was getting angrier by each second, "u all are just treating me like I'm a baby!" What? I was confused. "No we aren't! We're treating u like a normal Penguin mom would!" I yelled, tilting my head to the left. "I doubt that." Badtz sighed, steam coming out.

We all tried to cheer him up to convince him to join us for snack. "Let's eat the cookies! I bet their getting cold." I said chuckling. "I doubt that cookies can be cold." Badtz rolled his eyes. Jeez, so aggressive.

After snack

We decided to do something that would cheer Badtz up! "Hey! Let's go in the lake. I'll go get ur bathing suit and some towels!" Pink said. "I'll get the floats!" My Melo volunteered. "Nah, I'll pass. Im just gonna go leave with my Nintendo Switch." Badtz slammed the door. But we still decided to go in the lake.

I wanted to figure out what was wrong with him... I went over to Kero. He could help. "Hey Kero, I need help, im trying to do some research on what's wrong with Badtz, can u help?" I asked firmly. Please... Kero. "Yes!" Thank god.