Allegiances

ShadowClan:

Leader: Fangstar, Tall, Muscular Black And White Long-Tailed Battle Scared Tom With Gold Eyes

Deputy: Talonclaw, Long-Tailed Broad, Muscular Brown And Grey Battle Scared Tom With Dark Orange Eyes

Medicine Cat: Daisyfoot, Cream And Brown Tabby She-Cat With Bright Blue Eyes. (Apprentice: Blueberrypaw)

Warriors:

Nightpelt, Blind Battle Scared Black Tom (Apprentice: Lizardpaw)

Whitejaw, White Battle Scared She-Cat With Dark Green Eyes.

Plumstride, Purple Tortie Tom With Dark Aquamarine Eyes

Brokenheart, Grey And Light Black She-Cat, Scars On Her Chest And Front Eye, She Also Has Light Red Eyes.

Fangeye, White Tom With Jet Black Ears, And A Stripe Down To His Tail

Cootshine, Brown Tabby Tom With White Patches And Gold Eyes

Stagleap, Handsome Black And White Tabby Tom With Dark Orange Eyes

Lakefluff, Long-Haired White And Silver Tabby Tom With Light Brown Eyes

Rapidcoat, Black And White Muscular Tortie Tom With Gold Eyes.

Mapledusk, Golden And Cream Tabby Tom With Light Blue Eyes And A Goose Feather In His Front Ear

Amberfleck, Cream She-Cat With Golden Spots And Dark Green Eyes

Rockstep, Almost Hairless Tom With Light Brown Patches And Dark Red Eyes. (Apprentice: Swiftpaw)

Stoneberry, Light Grey She-Cat With Darker Spots And Bright Blue Eyes (Apprentice: Eaglepaw)

Cloverhawk, Cream, Brown And Light Orange Tortie She-Cat With Light Blue Eyes And A Crooked Jaw

Runningpad, Long-Haired Light Brown Tabby Tom With Light Green Eyes (Apprentice: Rabbitpaw)

Shredjump, Blind Grey Tabby Tom

Harethorn, Brown And Dark Cream Tabby Tom With Green Eyes (Apprentice: Wingpaw)

Smokeclaw, White She-Cat With Light Black Ears, And Stripe Down Her Back.

Sunfall, Yellow Tabby Tom With Missing Fur Patches And Light Green Eyes.

Apprentices:

More Than 6 Moons Old In Training To Become Warriors

Blueberrypaw, Light Purple And Dark Blueish Tortoiseshell She-Cat With A Distinctive Dappled Coat, She Also Has Dark Aquamarine Eyes.

Eaglepaw, Brown And White Tabby Tom With Gold Eyes

Swiftpaw, Grey And Dark Red She-Cat With Light Brown Eyes.

Rabbitpaw, Sleek, Skinny Brown Tabby Tom With Green Eyes.

Lizardpaw, White, Light And Dark Black She-Cat With Dark Orange Eyes.

Wingpaw, Slim, Agile Winged Blue And Sliver She-Cat With Darkish Orange Eyes.

Queens:

Expecting Or Nursing Kits

Smokeclaw, White She-Cat With Light Black Ears And A Stripe Down To Her Tail (Mother To Russetkit, White She-Cat With Light Black Splotches And Gold Eyes)

Mossstream, Gray Splotched She-Cat With Light Blue Eyes (Expecting Fangeye's Kits)

Eveningbriar, Grey Tortie She-Cat With Gold Eyes (Expecting Rapidcoat's Kits)