Lust

Neito stared at Y/N's plump lips, lust in his icy blue eyes.

He leaned forward, his body a straight line, and pressed his mouth against her lips, closing his eyes as they slowly parted, inviting him in.

Y/N bit her lip.

His scent invaded her, a mix of spice and wine, a slight earthy smell that sent goosebumps up her arms. He pulled her close, so their hips pressed together.His lips left hers, traveling across her jaw, her neck, and down to the sensitive skin between her breasts.

His hands grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed, causing goosebumps to explode all over her body.

Neito leaned back, bringing her with him.He placed a kiss on her neck, the spot that always caused a shudder of pleasure. He lowered his mouth to her collarbone, sucked in a soft moan. A whimper escaped Y/N's lips. His hand cupped her chin, gently pulling her back.

His fingers pressed into her mouth. His gaze met hers.A burning flush stole across her cheeks, she couldn't believe they were doing this in his dorm room.

She must have been stupid.

This had to be a dream.

She smiled tentatively and his mouth bent to hers again. He kissed her slowly, as if testing how she would react.

She didn't move. She only hoped she could hold out long enough for him to take her shirt off.

He slowly lifted her shirt up, revealing her white lace bra and the smooth skin of her bare back.

Her skin tingled as he kissed his way down the curve of her shoulder, sliding her bra off and teasing her breast with his tongue.

She wanted him so much she couldn't think straight. She didn't care that it was 10pm in the middle of the week, or that it was the middle of October, the temperature was perfect, and the two of them were alone in his dorm room.

He teased and licked the aching nipple before taking it into his mouth, sliding his tongue along the sensitive bud.

Y/N moaned, a sound that got his blood pumping faster than usual.

He squeezed her breast and said huskily, "I've wanted to do this since the day I laid eyes on you." He moved his hand between their bodies, cupping her mound in his palm. He could feel her wetness and he started rubbing her through her panties.

"Are you trying to kill me,
Y/N? I can't stand it," he whispered, leaning against her ear, "Y/N, please make love to me. I want you so badly."

Her breathing sped up as his hand slid up and down her smooth slit. The feeling of his finger sliding in and out of her slit made her want to scream.

She closed her eyes and said, "Yes."

He watched her face as he pushed a second finger into her tight pussy. She raised her hips against his hand, trying to get him to move his fingers faster. Her entire body was shivering with passion.

He removed his hand from her pussy and took off his jeans. His stiff erection stared at her between her legs. She gasped at the site of his rock hard cock.

Her breathing increased as he reached for the condom packet on his nightstand and ripped it open with his teeth. He rolled the condom onto his erection and slipped one hand under her panties, gliding his fingers through her damp folds.

Y/N looked up into his eyes as he pushed his fingers in deeper. Her body arched up as he slowly pushed his fingers inside her.

He paused and said, "Y/N, I'm not going to stop until you scream. Are you ready?" Y/N nodded. Her body was begging for his. She hadn't thought about sex in months, and just this one time with him was already hard to forget.