Jealous

Monoma's blood boiled as he watched Y/N converse with a guy with red hair from class A. He didn't know the guy, but he was definitely self-centered since he was friends with Bakugou.

He was jealous, to put it simply, and he knew it

He also knew that it wasn't just because they were from class 1A.

Bur he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.

Was it because, it was Y/N, perhaps?

Suddenly, Y/N waved at the red head and was about to walk away, when suddenly Monoma approached to her.

"Why were you talking to him?" He said, envy in his eyes.

"Because he's my friend?" Confusion spread across Y/N's face.

Monoma scrunched his eyes, "Well, what if I don't want you to he friends with him?"

Seemingly out of nowhere, Y/N smirked.
"What, are you jealous?"

"Yes."

She wasn't expecting that.

Y/N stuttered, "E-excuse me?"

Monoma cut her off, "Yes, I'm jealous."

His voice had gotten a bit quieter and a bit darker.

Y/N thought she was hearing things.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

He was jealous?

Y/N couldn't deny that their chemistry was real, they had known each other for a while and she knew he liked her for who she was.

But she couldn't shake the thought that she was being crazy.

She knew Monoma liked her.

She could have been imagining him pressing his lips to hers in that moment, but she wasn't.

Y/N was in shock. Nevertheless she reached to grab his hair and deepened the kiss.

Monoma's hands traveled up and down her back, and when he realized she was kissing him back, he finally broke the kiss and looked down to the ground with a soft blush.

Y/N bit her lip and brought her hands up to the back of his neck and pulled him in for another kiss, deeper this time.

He instantly wrapped his arms around her waist and held her against his body.

He let out a soft moan and he gripped the back of her neck gently.

This time their kisses were harder.

His tongue slipped inside her mouth and she automatically opened her mouth and let it in.

Monoma did not want to give any other guy another chance to kiss her.

He broke the kiss and stuttered, "Do you- uhm, wanna go somewhere more private?"

Y/N bit her lip and was thinking hard.

She could give in and stay with him, or go back to her dorm alone.

In that moment she decided to do the right thing.

"Yes," She whispered.

Monoma grinned slyly and led her up the stairs to his dorm room.  He threw his jacket on the ground and walked over to the bed, pulling Y/N into his arms.

He rested his lips onto hers.

Y/N held his head in her hands and kissed him back with all of the passion she had in her.