1.1

ೃ⁀➷

. . . . . . . .
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
❀ ' ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇsᴛʀᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴋᴇʏs, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ! ₊˚.༄ ೃ -
H̴̦̝̽͝͝o̴̘͔̦̾͊͑g̸͍̼̈́͑͠w̵͙̔̓̕͜ä̵̞͉̟́̾͆ŕ̸͉̫̙̚͝t̵͇̻͎͌͊͑s̴̺͚̺̐͆͘ L̴̻̞͖͊̈́͘e̴̫͕̠̽̓͝g̵̟̠͖̔̐̚a̸͙͙̘͌͝c̵̝͇͙̐͊y̵̢̙̫̒͛͋
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

THE FRESH SMELL OF ONCOMING RAIN ENVELOPS HER NOSE AS ROISIN STEPS OUT OF THE LEAKY CAULDRON. The streets were void of Muggle life as it is still quite early in the morning, a time where the night owls would be cursing up a storm and complaining until they gave their companions a headache in hating of how early they were awoken. For an early bird like Roisin, she couldn't be happier rising with the sun as bursts of energy runs through her veins as if she accidentally touched a lightning stroked tree.

She pulls her trunk to the side as she keeps the pub door open, arctic blue eyes glancing to the shadows of the entrance. "Come along, Aine." A sleek ruddy-furred Somali feline slinks through the doorway, gentle purrs rumbling from her chest as she bumps her head against Roisin's leg. Roisin chuckles, leaning down to return the affection with a scratch behind Aine's ear.

"Ah, there you are." Roisin straightens, turning to face the older wizard with silvery-gray hair and wise brown eyes warm with kindness. "Good morning, Roisin!"

Roisin grins as she goes to join him in the cobblestone street, Irish accent silvery in tone as it floats off her tongue light as a feather. "Good morning, Professor Fig."

Roisin met the Hogwarts professor of Magical Theory not long after her letter arrived. Once summer rolled around and Saoirse came home at the end of her term, Professor Fig started coming by a few times a week to help in tutoring her in preparation for her fifth year and catching her up so she wasn't too behind the rest of her classmates. During that time she's gotten so close to the man that he almost felt like another grandfather to her. When she was told she'd be missing out on riding the train with her sister and instead Professor Fig would escort her to the castle 1st September so they can have a final tutoring session, to say she was disappointed hearing that would be an understatement. But she understands how special and complex her situation is.

Arrangements were made for them both to stay a night at the Leaky Couldron before the start of term. While her parents were disheartened they wouldn't be able to see Roisin off on the train for her first year, they, too, understand the situation she's in. Her Mam still cried when her and her dad left her in room at the Cauldron.

"Sleep well?" Professor Fig asks as he takes her trunk from her and adds it to the pile awaiting to be loaded in the carriage boot. Roisin nods as she tightens her grip of her bag's strap across her body. "And I trust you indulged yourself in the inn's breakfast delicacies. It's going to be a long journey to the castle."