Chapter 3~Bloodshed Will Follow

Warning:This chapter will contain character death and depictions of gore and violence
~
Morticia Addams awoke to get prepared for the long day ahead as well as preparations for the next step in their plan to eliminate their love rivals in hope for gaining Y/N's love. "Children we must be prepared for whatever challenges will lay ahead of us today..." she spoke to which her children immediately got up and ready to prepare for eliminating their rivals. Lurch had made some earl grey tea and thing sat on the side table beside Gomez,who was looking into the fireplace with malice visible in his eyes which his wife Morticia noticed and she began to cuddle up to him,letting her covered up legs rest along his lap. "Whatever is the matter my dark knight in shining armour?" She asked in a loving voice which made the family patriarch look towards her with a smile. "Everything is okay Mi Cara,just plotting away the possible schemes on eliminating those pests." He answered her question with a grin,making Morticia grin along with him. "Oh what a delight it'll be when we get ahold of Y/N." She sighed happily as the tray of tea was brought in to the main living room,Wednesday was playing with a crossbow and was using Pugsley as a target by having him hold an apple in his mouth,Uncle Fester was cheering her on proudly as the eldest child landed the arrow right in the apple,much to Pugsley's relief. "Excellent aim my dear..." Uncle Fester chuckled,making Wednesday display the smallest smirk. "I NEVER miss my target." She chuckled darkly,her mind set to cause chaos.
~
Y/N was at the park and sat at the picnic table with a drawing pad and pencils,doing sketches of the beautiful flowers that were surrounding her,feeling at peace amongst the nature of the park,completely unaware of the rest of the Addams Family that were behind her taking pictures of her with the Polaroid camera which Pugsley was using to take the Obssessive pictures. Y/N heard the clicking sounds and whisked her head around but noticed nothing as the others had taken to hide my behind a tree so they wouldn't get spotted by their Senpai. "That was weird,I must be hearing things." Y/N said to herself and decided to head downtown for ice cream alone at the ice cream parlour. "I remember seeing our beloved plaything talking to another boy at school the other day mother...should we eliminate him as well?" Wednesday questioned with curiosity to which her mother giggled and nodded. "Yes and I would like you and your brother to carry out his execution if you will." She firmly spoke with a serious sounding voice,the children nodded in obedience as they obeyed their mother's requests,sneaking around to the back of a record store where the random boy from school,Ryan,was knocked unconscious by the Addams children and stealthily transported to the cemetery where they proceeded to finish the job by violently smashing his skull with the shovel until his skull caved in and blood spurted everywhere,Pugsley was able to wash the blood off the shovel whilst Wednesday was in the process of digging a grave for Ryan's cold lifeless body which lay on the cold sodden grass. "Mother is gonna be proud of us for eliminating our first rival." Pugsley said excitedly,his eyes glimmering a little even though they still looked dull and lifeless. "Don't get yourself to excited Pugsley,we have many other obstacles to dispose of if we are to get rid any competition." Wednesday said rather in her typical aloof tone,covering the now buried body and placing a tombstone that she had carved into earlier that day before their trip to the park. The Addams children were both very intelligent in their own unique ways. They hurriedly left the cemetery after successfully completing their first murder and disposing of all the evidence with no complications,Morticia was incredibly proud of her kids for completing the task they had been given. "We finished off this Ryan who had been talking to Y/N...we only have a few more rivals to eliminate before she becomes ours." Pugsley happily announced with a little hop. The adults clapped even Lurch clapped happily even if he wasn't able to physically express his emotions as well as the others. "What a treat it'll be to present Y/N with the small little gifts that'll be left on her doorstep...very very soon." Gomez smirked evilly as he devised a cunning plan for what he'd use as the 'gifts' for their Senpai later that day...they headed into the suburban streets in order to complete step two of their sinister plans.
~
Later that evening,Y/N walked through the door of her house only to be greeted by the sound of nothing but dead silence instead of verbal abuse. "Mother? Where are you?" She called out and began a search of the house for her mother. She was nowhere to be found in the bathroom,neither the attic,nor the bedrooms and not even in the downstairs bathroom. Y/N was beginning to worry for where her mother could be until she suddenly was able to smell what could only be described as a pungent and metallic smell. "What IS that smell?" the worried Y/N said to herself,investigating the living room in which the smell was getting evermore stronger which could only mean one thing: the smell was coming from the kitchen. The worried Y/N followed what looked like a trail of blood into the kitchen,only to be greeted by the horrific sight of her mother's cold and lifeless corpse which had been propped up against the kitchen counter,causing her to let out a bloodcurdling scream of pure and utter fear. "MOOOOOOM!" Y/N screamed for her life as she examined her mother's corpse,noticing the innards pooling onto the floor as well as multiple lacerations to the rest of the body but what caught her eyes were the missing eyes from Y/M/N's empty and hollow eye sockets as well as the missing chunk of flesh from the top of her head which poured of blood,leaking down her head. Y/N shakily picked up the phone and dialled 911 in a panic. "H-hello...I...I need an ambulance please...it's-it's my mother...sh-she's...dead." Y/N spoke into the phone,knowing that the ambulance crew would eventually be on their way after reassuring her that everything would be okay before she put the phone down, tears pouring down her cheeks as she began to cry uncontrollably,sitting on the front steps of her house just as the ambulance arrived on the scene including the coroners and the police. The police chief gave her a comforting hug. "Don't worry young lady,we'll help you to give you some form of comfort in the best way that we can." He spoke in a soothing voice but it didn't help to calm the traumatised Y/N down. "B-but wh-what about m-my mom?!" Y/N still continues to sob as her mother's dead body was carried out on a stretcher and covered with a white cloth which only added to the trauma and agony.

Not too far away from the scene,a blood soaked Gomez was watching from the bushes with the torn out eyes of Y/M/N and a fancy hunting knife he kept in a sheath,he luckily wore gloves in order to keep his DNA off the murder weapon...he was indeed a very clever man,both in mind and in body. "One down and a few more vile pests to go." He chuckled lowly to himself before fleeing back to the Addams household,changing into his fancy house robe and washing the blood from his clothing,cleaning the bloody hunting knife in the kitchen basin and placing the bloody eyes into a pretty box with a fancy looking note that Lurch had kindly helped with crafting in order to put this twisted gift together properly. "Well done my friend." Gomez patted Lurch on the back as a way of thanking him for his help in the plan. They had truly given in to their inner demons and embraced the monsters that they had become.

Meanwhile,Y/N was sat in the hotel of the town,having been told to spend some time there in order to cope with the loss as well as being looked after by the staff of the hotel. "M-Mom...I-I want you back." She sobbed into a pillow,hoping this was a dreaded nightmare.