Chapter 6~A Gruesome Gift

Warning:This chapter will contain character death and depictions of gore and violence
~
Many months had passed by and Y/N was slowly beginning to recover from trauma she had endured several months ago...but she became more distant from her school friends and would refuse to talk about the past when confronted about it. She sat in her bedroom and looked into the photo frames that contained the pictures of herself and her mother,still missing her presence very much. "I miss you Mom..." Y/N sniffled and blew her nose loudly,just wanting the pain to go away but all Y/N could feel was nothing but numbness and emptiness in the pit of her heart. Outside of the house,Morticia and Gomez stood beneath  the bedroom window of Y/N's room and were determined to finally have her to themselves and just as desperate to keep her in the family but there would be challenges that lay ahead in order for them to claim their prize. Y/N,still feeling empty, looked out of the window as she had become curious about the noise and went to look out the window and saw nothing since the married couple had to quickly act and disappear before they could get caught. "Huh...that was strange." Y/N said quietly to herself and she went downstairs to watch a movie and eat some popcorn alone in the darkness of her front room. Morticia noticed the darkness in her husband's eyes as he was staring into the window of the house and held box behind his back,the only people who knew what was in the box was Wednesday and Pugsley yet Morticia had overheard them the night before. "What's in that box my love?" Morticia asked Gomez,who continued to look in through the window. "Oh I cannot wait until Y/N opens this box mi cara...she's DEFINITELY enjoy her surprise." Gomez responded with a sinister smile,making Morticia grin rather creepily as well. They headed home to their large house in order to prepare for the next steps of their sinister plan to keep Y/N all to themselves.
~
Y/N headed to school the following Monday,hoping to put everything behind her and move on as well as just hoping to enjoy the school day...she bumped into Parker,who was watching a blog on her phone with Wednesday...both girls looked directly at Y/N but Wednesday was the first to speak. "Hello Y/N,we haven't seen you around school much lately...why's that?" She asked in her dead soul monotone,making Y/N somewhat smile. "I'm still recovering from the loss of my mother and I just wanna know what happened to Y/F/N and give him a hug." She said quietly which secretly made the eldest child feel mad on the inside but she used her usual facade. "Oh." She simply said before resuming watching the vlog with Parker. Y/N just headed to class to keep her mind off things in hopes she'll be okay. Pugsley watched from around the corner as their precious Y/N headed to class to start the day. "O-okay she's in class now." He whispered to Wednesday,who nodded and quickly retrieved her laptop to update the tracking device that was still attached to to Y/N,who was STILL unaware of it.
~
Some hours after the school day ended,Y/N quickly ran home,only to discover a small black box sat on the doorstep with a beautiful white ribbon tied into a cute sized bow. "That's weird but kinda sweet..." the curious Y/N said as she took it into the house and placed it onto the countertop in the dark kitchen...heading upstairs to get into her comfy clothes from a long day of stress and working hard on schoolwork. She sat on her bed looking out of the window at the changing sky,knowing it would get dark very quickly because it was getting close to the winter time. "I might as well see what's in the box downstairs." Y/N muttered and began to walk down the wooden oak staircase towards the kitchen where the present still sat upon the countertop. Y/N slowly untied the ribbon and toke off the the lid, only to drop the lid in pure and unadulterated horror as in the box, was the decapitated head of Y/F/N,the eyes had been gouged out of the head. Y/N let out a bloodcurdling scream of terror and she ended up dropping the box from the panic in her veins,the paranoia had taken full control and she couldn't stop herself from screaming and nearly hyperventilating. Multiple dark shadows looked over her and held a baseball bat,Y/N was about to turn around but was knocked out upon being hit upside the head by the baseball bat and she fell to the floor unconscious,the screams stopping as a result.
~
Uncle Fester was happy to have knocked out the beloved Y/N and the rest of the Addams Family stood over Y/N's unconscious body,picking her up and began leaving the house to head home whilst Lurch had cleaned up any mess and,along with Fester,locked the door and they all headed home to keep Y/N in their house. "We finally did it everybody,she is finally ours." Gomez said in a hyper state which was a new feeling to him since the last time he felt any form of pleasure was when he married Morticia years ago. "We'll ensure that she doesn't escape from us ever...she will be ours and ours alone." Morticia added to which her children nodded in unison,reaching the house on the hill shortly afterwards.