What?

I am stunned.
Who dares to drag me out when I finally can end my misery!?
When I had a chance to finally get peace!
Who would dares to?
I looked at the stranger who dared to drag me.
"Let go of me, stupid girl!!!" I shouted at her.
She stopped walking then looked at me apathetically.
"Why would I?" She answered with her passive voice that sure is cold.
"I was just about to -"
"Well, I needed a company to give me a tour at this city since I'm new here..."
"Find someon-"
"...I was lost in this city. I just thought that maybe if I go to some place higher I'd have an idea where I'm at..."
"I don't care about why you're lo-"
"...Then I saw you there then I thought I'd ask you to be my tour guide here..."
"Well, I don't want to! Cause I-"
"So where do you think we're at?"
"At some creepy hotel roof top in the middle of the city, but listen I'm not com-"
"Great! You know where we at! So could you show the way to a carnival? I heard there was one in the city."
"There is a carnival near the park so could you please stop cutting me off!! And I'm not going with yo-"
"Lead the way then"
"Wait! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?! I said I ain't com-"
" I'm just asking for you to come with me after that you could continue what you're doing here. Can you do that?"
"No way! I'm not g-"
"Great then let's go!"
"Wha-!!!"
She dragged me out of the rooftop down to the hotel. Who is this crazy psycho?! Then I saw her going to the opposite direction of the park.
"Wait! We're going to the wrong place! It's in the opposite direction!"
"Oh! Thanks"
We continued to walk towards our destination.
"No! We're supposed to turn right here not straigth...
...don't go there that's not the way...
Arghh!!! Come on just follow me!!"
What is wrong with this girl she seemed to have no sense of direction?!! So I walked two steps ahead of her so she could follow. Just when I thought she was following me when I looked behind me, she already followed another guy with the same jacket as the one I was wearing. I mean seriously! What is wrong with her?!!
"Hey, I'm right here, idiot!" I shouted and took her hand in mine so she doesn't get lost. Then we went straight ahead to where we are going.

Maybe a little detour would do before I left this world. Wait, what!?