How it all starts: Chapter One

Hello!! Sorry for the wait but here is the first chapter. If you see any spelling or grammar mistakes please correct them!
Anyway on with the chapter😁

♤♡◇♧

Your pov

I was getting ready for school when my phone started ringing and seen that Haruhi was the one calling " Hi Haruhi, how are you?" I asked " I'm doing good, I was wondering if you wanted to go to school together" " Ya sure I would love to, I'll be out in a minute I'm still getting ready" "Ok, see you in a bit"

After that we hung up and I finished getting ready. Once I was done getting the school uniform on (you can pick which uniform you're more comfortable in) and styled my hair I left my house and met with Haruhi at her house. Haruhi and I are honor students at Ouran Academy so most of the time we walk to school together. As we were walking to school Haruhi was telling me about the Host Club she was forced to join, it sounded a little interesting the way Haruhi described it, and she seemed to catch that so she asked me if I wanted to check it out. I of course said yes because I was curious and we must have been cought up in talking because we were almost at Ouran Academy. Haruhi and I have different morning classes so we had to split up.

" I'll see you after class Haruhi!" " Ok see you later" after saying that we parted ways and went to class. For my first class I had Math, which isn't one of my best subjects but I like to think I'm pretty good at it. During class I got bored so I started doodling on a separate piece of paper, soon after class was finished and I went to find Haruhi. After a few minutes I found her " Hi Haruhi, what do you want to do?" I asked " We can go to the Host Club if you want, I was about to head there anyway" Haruhi stated " Ya sure! Let's go" I said. We started walking and I noticed that this is the hallway that music room 3 is in, I walked over here befor while exploring the school but I didn't go in to the music room because I didn't think that anything interesting was in there. We kept walking until we got there, as soon as we opened the door a chorus of voices spoke at the same time " Welcome!" But I couldn't really see who all said that because there was a bright light and rose petals falling from the ceiling.

Once the petals cleared I seen six boys standing in a group facing us, one tall dark haired boy, another tall dark haired boy but with glasses, two red haired boys who are twins, a boy with blond hair holding a pink bunny stuffy who's a bit shorter compared to the rest of the boys and a taller blond haired boy. But the one that caught my eye is the dark haired boy with glasses, he held a black notebook and stood tall and proud. There's something about him that intrigues me but I can't put my finger on it, oh well I'll figure it out sooner or later.

" Hello princess, what's your name? I'm Tamaki Suoh, I haven't seen you around here before" The tall blond haired boy who I now know as Tamaki said while kissing the top of my hand " My name is y/n l/n, and you haven't seen me around because I'm usually at the back of a library reading a book" I said while pulling my hand back a bit. " Well let me introduce you to the rest of the Host Club, the tall dark haired one is Takashi Morinozuka but we call him Mori he's the strong silent type, the twins are Hikaru Hitachiin and Kaoru Hitachiin they're the mischievous type, the little blond haired boy is Mitsukuni Haninozuka but we call him Honey he's the boy lolita type, the dark haired boy with glasses is Kyoya Ootori he's the cool type." Said Tamaki while pointing at each of the boys. " Hello everyone" I said to them waving a little with a small smile there was a series of 'hello's' back.

" You know Tamaki I was thinking that we can start having a girl host so we can entertain both boys and girls" Kyoya said giving Tamaki an idea "Yes that is a great idea Kyoya senpai, y/n would you like to be a host?!" Tamaki asked " Please y/n-chan it will be so fun and we can eat cake and sweets!" Said Honey senpai " Ummm... ya sure I'll be a host!" I answered "Yayyyyyyy!" Honey senpai yelled as he jumped to give me a hug. After I said I would join they rushed to get me a uniform similar to the boys school uniform but with a skirt instead of pants, when they gave me the uniform I went to the change room and got dressed in to my new uniform and walked out of the change room, they complemented on the outfit and how I looked in it. I didn't have to start being a host until tomorrow so I left to go to the rest of my classes and when school ended me and Haruhi walked home together and did our homework.

♤♡◇♧

Hiii, I took a day off from school today so I thought I could finish the first chapter, anyway I hope this chapter wasn't too bad and sorry if it's a bit short I tried my best on it, and again if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes please correct them. Anyway I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeee!