Tokyo Revengers x Last Blood

Title: LAST BLOOD [Tokyo Revengers]

Cover: unknown/undecided

Summary: Tokyo Revengers x Last Blood OC

Description: Manjiro Sano has a twin?

Character:

-Thea Sano

Ideas:

-Manjiro's  younger twin sister

-Warden (German Shepard, Male, 3 yrs) - She found the pup wounded and abandoned on the streets. She took him in and cared for him, during this time he would growl and attempt to attack anyone who came near her, Manjiro gave the dog the name of 'Warden' because he acted as her protector.

-Knife - She carries a small pocket knife with her in her bra at all times in case she ever needed it. Manjiro gave her the knife so that she could defend herself because he knows she is not a strong as other people.

-IQ - 167

-Hand-to hand combat - At a young age she was taught how to defend herself, though she is Manjiro's twin sister, it seems that in the womb he gained all of the strength. Instead of using strength to win a fight she uses strategies and sometimes underhanded tactics to win or get away long enough for Manjiro to help her.

-Painting - She is very gifted in the arts, but she prefers painting.

-Violin and Piano - She is gifted in playing the piano and violin almost as if they are an extension of herself.

-'Thea' is a Greek-origin name for the moniker of the Greek Goddess of light.

-Manjiro and Emma love to listen to Thea play the piano and the violin.

-Thea doesn't go anywhere without Warden, her dog.

-Thea wants to open up a flower shop mixed with a cafe where she can play her instruments and painter for herself and others.

-Manjiro is 13 minutes older than Thea.

-Though 13 is considered an unlucky number, it is Thea's lucky number taken from the number of minutes that she was born after Manjiro.

-Manjiro gifted Thea a silver neckless with the number 13 on it.

-has a empty triangle tattoo on her left forearm that matches an solid black triangle tattoo on his right forearm

-Shinichiro Sano(older brother), Izana Kurokawa(adopted brother), Manjiro Sano(older twin brother), Emma Sano(younger half sister)

-

Specific Plot Points:

-manjiro twin sister is abducted by another gang, Rokuhara Tandai, led by South Terano takes twin sister

-the things that happened to Gabriella happen to manjiro twin sister

-Mikey maneuvers gang to get her back

-drugged and raped

-Rokuhara Tandai, led by South Terano takes twin sister

-Skye shot scene from AoS

-

Any Ideas?