Part 8

JUNGKOOK BIRTHDAY MORNING

I get up and did the morning routine then eat my breakfast and go to the university. Today jungkook birthday so today I've holiday in my job but I'll go because they gonna celebrate the birthday as party. But I have 5 classes as I'm about to go late at the party😩. But the classes is more important so I'll attend them.

TIME SKIP

I already took 2 classes. And now time for the 3rd one. And jungkook already start calling me. But I can't take it as I'm in my class. But somehow tae her go for some work so I take the call and as usual he start yelling at me and as usual I tell my story then he again order me to come as fast as soon but..but... I mm not gonna go without taking all class.

TIME SKIP
AT 4:30 P.m.

It's my last class and again I already get 50 calls from jungkook & Taehyung. This two people are gonna make me mad. That's why I switch my phone off. After I finish my class I go to the bathroom for changing the outfit

 After I finish my class I go to the bathroom for changing the outfit

I reach the office and go to the bathroom lace where the party held.

I enter the hall where the lights are every where... so many people with gorgeous gesture. Everyone is high-five.. and I'm just ordinary dressed girl. Huh!! Though it's not important. The lights hit my face & overall body. I tuck my bag on shoulder and stand in the corner. Suddenly someone hold my hand tightly and start dragging me. And land me at the other corner where I can see jungkook standing with angry face & the dragging one is Taehyung. He is also angry.. I'm so tiny to them.. I say nothing but lower my head down.

Jk: so tell me the reason you come late?
Tae: we not gonna leave you so easily
Y/n: actually I had classes.
Tae: don't you just skip it for us?
Jk: am I not important to you?
Y/n: no no it's not like that..everyone is important for me but-
Jk: I don't wanna hear anything.
Tae: you are really a stubborn girl... and why don't you pick our calls?
Y/n: you both just called me during my class and it's irritating.
Jk: okay.. now we are irritating.
Tae: good
Y/n: uff why don't you both understand my situation?!
Tae: okay! Okay! Fine. Just finish it here. Let's go
Jk: hmm..

We three go from there to the centre of the stage where a cake is placed . I stand in the side and watching the things. While Taehyung just standing behind me it's look like he just trynna protect me from everyone. I feel safe and happy. There is a huge cake with candles...jungkook go there. Suddenly jungkook announces something

Jk: Hello ladies & Gentlemen, today I wanna announce something secret. I know it's strange but I can't hide it anymore.

He look at a woman and give her his hand and take her to the stage.

Jk: Lisa Manoban will you MARRY ME?

Everyone just start screaming in happiness and I know that his fan will scream in pain..but Armies pls be strong.
Everyone is clapping and wish them great future. I'm also so happy and tae also smiling. They both exchange the rings and kiss each other then cut the cake and distribute it, I also go to them and congregates them.

TIME SKIP

I'm about get out from there but tae call me. So I go to him.

Tae: y/n!
Y/n: yeah.. anything happen?
Tae: I Love you.
Y/n: huh!!!
WTF he is splitting?!! Is he gone mad? I don't even process anything. I'm just shaking. My heart is beating faster. I can see a madness in his eyes for me. I just wanna vanish from here.
Tae: I LOVE YOU Y/N. PLEASE BE MINE.
Y/n: are you mad or some- I don't know!! I'm going.

I start walking but he suddenly grabs my hand and pull me.
Y/n: Taehyung what are you doing..leave me
Tae: y/n..y/n pls listen to me. I-I really love you pls be mine. I'll give you everything in world.
Y/n: no taehyung pls let me go. I'm not interested in you. Understand me.

I jerk hard and set free myself and I start running.