Part 23

TAEHYUNG: NOOOOO!!!! I WILL KILL YOU JUNGKOOK!!!!
MANAGER: please taehyung calm down. We are trying.
TAEHYUNG: what the f*** you are trying... he already snatch my life from me. I can't take this anymore. I'm going to take her back to me.
MANAGER: No its not a good idea. We have to play calmly.
TAEHYUNG: you wait here for your damn chance. I'm going.

He open his closet and throw his clothes on the bed and start packing things. He is become insane for her. Now he need her so badly. He can go far for her. All the vain and brain nerves are popping in anger. Again he pick a unique cigarette and burn it with flashing lighter. He us now shirtless.. any girl can do anything to see this precious historical prince figure. The manager also start smoking and try to make him understand but no one can that.

MANAGER: i warn you, it can harm your career. Rest is yours.
TAEHYUNG: i don't care.

MORNING
Its raw morning... he dress up and take the luggage and get out from the room to grab his own car. Within few minutes he reach at the airport entrance where many of fans start screaming to see him suddenly. Do he care? Definitely not!! His head and heart is now only curving for his lifeline. ASAP he wanna reach to her to make her his. He complete his check out and enter the jet standing on the deep ass peach runway like a royal ride. Quickly the jet start his engine and fly away.

MANAGER: its okay that you are going for her but you have to keep your patience.

TAEHYUNG: hmm...you will see y/n will be very happy to see me. When i will get her, i will cage her with me till last breath. I want to make love with her and make a beautiful family with her after our marriage. The babies will be alike her.

Manager is surprised to hear his talks... he can see that a bold singer how trapped in love with someone who doesn't even love him back...yes he know that y/n report a case against him but do he care...huh!!!  Seeing his smile and psycho side, he step back and try to manage the situation but can't. He is shocked to see the changes..

TAEHYUNG: I'm coming doll!!!  Wait.