5.

When they parted from the kiss, Harry rubbed his nose adoringly over Louis'. Though Louis had this bad-boy exterior, he was a totally different person in front of Harry. He was himself with Harry. Which only meant that he absolutely loved these little eskimo kisses. Or any type of way in which Harry or Louis could show their affection towards one another.

"What now, lovely?"

"Now, we lunch!" Harry says, pointing his index finger to the sky, voice like some musketeer.

Louis couldn't help chuckle at that and he made sure that Harry's gifts were safely placed away on the table. He then wrapped his arms around Harry's necks and legs around his waist with his head tucked into Harry's neck. He inhaled deeply his scent which was divine for him, made him love Harry even more. He then shifted his head so he was facing the other way, head still on Harry's shoulder.

"Then take us to the kitchen," Louis mumbled. A very childish voice, he used. But it made Harry's heart flutter so no one minded that.

Harry kissed wherever on Louis' head he could reach and had a hand below one of Louis' legs while the other one was around his waist. He stood with ease.

"You okay, darling?" Harry asked. Just making sure.

Louis nodded silently and Harry took that as a cue to go to the kitchen.

He made the way to the destination, no word being uttered by either one of them. Louis loved to snuggle into Harry just as much as the younger did to snuggle into Louis. Louis loved to feel Harry's warm arms around him, loved to smell his scent that just screamed Harry. Harry was simply perfect for him.

"Okay, so on the counter or the floor?"

"Counter would be good."

Harry gently placed Louis' bum on the counter, making sure he's okay. Louis kissed Harry's cheek before the latter could pull away and that made Harry smile fondly at him. And also it earned Louis a quick peck as well.

"And what's for lunch?" Louis asked.

"Anything you want." Harry smiled at him, placing his hands on either side of Louis. Louis brought his arms up and swung them over Harry's shoulders, making a thinking face.

"Hm... whatever I want?"

"It could be anything." Harry said.

"Anything?" Louis looked hopefully at Harry and just then Harry somehow sort of already had a clue on where Louis would be leaning.

"Could we make one of that mini pizza that you make?"

Harry thought a bit. "The pepperoni ones or-"

"Cheese and them bacon strips."

Harry smiled fondly (how many times has this happened before exactly?) and pecked Louis' nose. "Anything you want." He repeated.

He went over to where the flour was kept, pulling it out. "It'll take about 30 minutes though. You think you could bear the hunger till then?"

"I'll just snog you while its baking." Louis shrugged nonchalantly. Harry tried to hide the blush but his mouth broke a smile and his cheeks became pink.

Harry turned around, getting things required for the pizza. He thanked the heavens that they had bacon because he didn't want Louis to feel saddened after knowing there wasn't any left.

He started with the dough and having nonsense conversation with Louis throughout. Then once it was perfectly round, he called Louis.

"Would you like to do the honours?"