O N E

Nate
(Lil Wayne // I'm single)

"Whoooo another round , hey Over here shots on me!"

Whoa Nate don't you think you needa slow down you've already had 2 rounds of shot , at this rate you'll be broke by your 4th round."

" I don't care we need to get TURNT the NOTHING TO A KING VIDEO JUST DROPPED!"

"Aye Nate we gonna roll one when we get home and smash !?"

"Hell yea Bro"

I yell back at Sammy as he has his hands all over this curly haired girl 😏 this is the best day of my life. My career is taking off. The " Nothing to a king"video just dropped and it's a hit my fav yet.
Yo boy making a name for himself. Who would have known a small town boy from Nebraska would be here in L.A. Living this crazy life.

Adelaine

"Hey he's cute"

" The one acting like a complete animal throwing his money away buying all those random people drinks!... yea that's attractive"

"Come on Miranada this is probably why you can't ever get laid your always so judgmental you don't ever give anyone a chance."

"Well in sorry, but being idiotic isn't very appealing to me."

"Fuck you"

"I love you to"

Ugh Miranda is always like this when we go out she's so up tight. She can't ever be open to new thing that could possibly be fun.

"Well since your going to be a bitch about it I'm going to at least take advantage of this time and maybe get him to buy me a couple free drinks I mean what's the worst that could can happen."

" ok fine but while your over there flitting with cave men , I'll be trying to find my self a new shuga daddy , ha mama needs her self a new Chanel purse."

As I was walking across the club I feel a tight grasp grab onto my forearm that jerked me back.

" so your the girl I hear the stories about. The one that makes guys feels unhuman in bed. They've never had a partner like you .....Uh?"

" Get off of me you piece of shit!"

"Tell me are the rumors true, do you make make men want to leave there wife's your that good."

His breath was nothing but intoxication, his scruffy beard was grazing over my forehead and it made me cringe. His voice gave me a feeling that made my stomach turn inside out. It was like I could feel his soul and it wasn't very welcoming.

" look dude I'm not the person you think I am! Get off."

I could feel the finger nail prints that I was leaving in his arms as I was struggling to get away.

"Noooo your her. perfect body, long brown hair, spicy little Latin girl ... Your exactly the person I'm looking for."

I couldn't take it, I wanted to kill this dude. But the thing that push me to my limit was when he whispered into my ear as he licked the side of my face.

" I heard you like to call guys daddy, a girl with daddy issues my favorite"

That when out of nowhere I see a fist drift into the mans direction.

"You shouldn't always believe what you hear"

I see this tall young man with a strikingly attractive face. That defended me. He grabs me and raps me in his arms. By this time I was tried of being tugged and grabbed, but I didn't mind when he did it I mean he did save me after all.

" excuse me sir but I'm going to have to ask you and this young lady to please exit the building you are being a danger to not only other but your...."

" yea yea I got it were going"

The attracted man interrupted the security Guard as he escorting me to the exit.

"Umm thanks you really saved me back there those bouncers are really shitty at there jobs."

" No problem."

A/n don't forget to vote and expect a lot more update cause summers coming YASSS🙏🏼💪🏽☀️🏊🏼🎶