III

"Fuck second period...fuck second period..." I chanted as I walked to the classroom door.

I hesitated to even knock on the door.

Don't get me wrong, okay? I'm on good terms with the teacher, but the peers, not really.

"What are you doing standing in front of Mr. Green's door, bunny?"

'Oh, I know that nickname.' I mentally sighed.

I turned around to see Lloyd with some of his fans standing behind him, who, unfortunately, took the class with us.

I didn't answer back, knowing that the heat was already on me from the nickname alone. I grabbed the knob of the door and attempted to open it, but Lloyd's bigger hand covered mine.

"Is there something wrong, bunny?" His voice deepened, eyes watching my every move. His piercing gaze on my back practically frightened me to death. I guess his gaze is much more powerful than the ones his fans give me.

I was stunned in questionable fear, which caused me to not answer him.

"Are you trying...to ignore me, bunny?" I can't turn the doorknob even if I wanted to. He was so strong. I guess it's a pro of being a carnivore, but there are some strong herbivores. I'm just not one of them.

"Bunny, are they annoying you?" I knew who he was referring to, but I still didn't answer his question. He grunted as he opened the door to the classroom. He looked back at his fans, and his glare harden.

"Go in." He coldly demanded, yet he held onto my hand with such strength, which meant he wasn't talking to me.

They obligated, not trying to make leopard hybrid even more irritated than he already was.

He grabbed the last one going into the room, "Tell the teacher that we have a friendly matter to discuss.." He said.

The female, who looked to be a wolf hybrid, nodded, and she immediately went into the room, closing the door behind herself.

"Let's go, bunny." He said coldly.

'What's with this personality switch? This isn't the same idiot that offered me breakfast this morning.' The hallways we went through were vacant because everyone was in their second period classes, but I guess Lloyd wanted to go somewhere even more private, which, to my knowledge, was an really empty classroom. At Sanschester Highschool, there are some classrooms that are completely empty. Most students use these types of classrooms to use drugs without being noticed, to wait out the school day, or use it for...sex when their heats come around.

"What's so important that we have to skip?" I asked, looking at the classroom.

"Don't act stupid, bunny. Why are you trying to ignore me?" Lloyd asked me with a glare I've never seen before.

Predators sure are intimidating, especially to Herbivores like me.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I talked to you earlier this morning."

"Still, you looked like you were uncomfortable talking to me. Do I make you uncomfortable?" He questioned, his ears drooping a little.