School (age:5)

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Shear Khan asked as pain climbed onto him.

"Sure, the kid is covered in styrofoam. Shill be fine." He said as he grabbed panic.

It was just after breakfast and you were currently sitting on top of your uncle's scar. Pain and panic had told you a cool story about jousting and you really wanted to do it. So they recruited sher khan and scar to be the horses, then covered you in bubble wrap and styrofoam so you wouldn't get hurt. As for the jousting pole, panic had turned into one for pain, and yours was, well, a tall large stick.

"You know what to do, right y/n?" Pain asked.

"Hold the stick, knock you off."

"Good, now on the count of 3." Pain said.

Scar and kahn rolled there eyes and got ready to run at eachother. You got your stick ready and pain got panic read.
"1, 2,"

"Boys!" Your aunty Gothel shouted as she came down the hall "what on earth do you think you're doing."

"Uh oh" you said and you turned to look at her.

"I told you this was a bad idea," scar said.

"We were just playing miss gothel" panic said.

"This doesn't look like play to me." She said scooping you up into her arms.

"But we was gonna play jousts." You say with a frown.

"So that's why you're covered in bubble wrap and styrofoam." She mumbled to herself before scolding you "But it isn't a safe game, you could get hurt."

"But-"

"Will talk about this later, for now I've got to get you out of your "battle uniform" and up to the classroom."

"Classroom?" You ask as she begins to carry you off.

"Don't you remember, you're starting school today."

Your mind thinks back to yesterday afternoon. Aunty Gothel and uncle Claude had come into your room, explaining that you were now at the age for learning and that you would be starting school. You were looking forward to it, until Gothle took you away from having fun.

"But I want to play!" You complain.

"You can play once we're done, besides it's only for a couple of hours."

"Hours!" You complain again.

"It will be fun dear, don't you want to know how to read and write?"

"I guess."

They then stopped off at your bedroom where Gothel took apart your so-called "battle uniform" before picking out some more comfortable clothes. She had picked out a lovely red dress with black leggings.

Once you changed, Gothel's picked you up and proceeded down the hall to we're the so-called "classroom" was.
The room was small. Inside was a chalkboard, and on either side was a desk, there was even a small student desk for yourself.

Cleaning the chalkboard was your uncle Claude Frollo, but you called him uncle claude.

"Ah there you two are." He said turning to face you both "is some ready for their first day of school?"

You shake your head no "I want to play."

"Like I said y/n, You can play once we're done." Gothle said as she placed you on the ground.M"Think you can sit down like a good girl?" She asked, gesturing to the small student desk.

Reluctantly you sit down resting your head in your small hands.

"Will start off with a little exercise to get our brains working," Frollo said once you were seated. "First off, do you know what today is?"