The Start of Possessions

Ning was jumping from the tallest tree to the roof of the camp counselors office. Ning heard other voices in the office and he wanted to take a look. Ning jumped down and looked through the window. He had really good ears so he listened to the camp counselors discussion. “We can’t keep having such a small population in the Asian camp section, Momiji!” “Xylo, are you sure you want to add more people in that area?” Nad was standing there questioning him. Xylo nodded his head yes and Momiji agreed and said “I will go search for more people then.” Cal was walking when he saw Ning he yelled his name and Ning jumped causing his hiding place to be unhidden. All the camp counselors walked outside and Ning apologized about being noisy and that he wouldn’t do it again. Xylo sighed and said “What am I going to do with you Ning. You always are like this, so you don’t need to apologize.” Ning looked up and Xylo told him he could go. Ning jumped on to the roof and jumped away. He was mid air when he heard someone yell “Watch out Ning!” Ning was hit out of the sky by something or was it someone? Ning fell right in front of the camp counselors plus Cal. They all looked up while Momiji and Cal ran to Ning. Ning said he was okay and he sat up. In fact Ning wasn’t okay because he had cut his arm badly on the side of the roof. Xylo asked if Ning saw what happened and if he saw what had hit Ning out of the air. Ning couldn’t tell what it was but it definitely had wings and it was purplish and pinkish. Xylo widened his eyes and stepped back from Ning. “What? Did I say something wrong?” Impu chuckled and said “S.R. are you there? If so, please leave the monkey’s body.” Ning tilted his head to the left before he blacked out.

(With the camp counselors and S.R)

“How diligent you are to know it was me, Xylo and Impu.” Xylo and everyone else got ready to fight but S.R laughed saying that it was better not to hurt their little monkey friend. Impu immediately said “First he isn’t our friend! He is a camper here and I am pretty sure that stupid monkey wouldn’t be in this situation if he didn’t spy on us!” Impu stepped back then said “I didn’t say that! S.R stop this nonsense now!” S.R laughed “I know you didn’t say it but you meant it Impu. I can make you say exactly what you meant, remember.” Impu froze in place and Xylo tried to attack S.R but he stopped when S.R used Ning’s powers to turn themself into Inmo. Cal froze and widened his eyes. “Now these powers are something I could get used to.” Momiji yelled for S.R to stop it because she didn’t want Ning to be hurt. S.R widened their eyes when they heard that Momiji meant what she was saying.

(Meanwhile in Ning’s head)

Ning woke up in a pitch black room, his tail went in between his legs because he wasn’t a fan of the dark. He saw a winged strawberry blonde haired man crying and Ning walked over to him. “H..hello sir?” The man looked up and his eyes widened with tears filling them. He asked where he was and Ning said that he didn’t know either. The man introduced himself as Bryan son of Aphrodite and Ning introduced himself as the son of Sun Woh-kong the monkey king. Bryan was astounded by the son of Sun Woh-kong because he seemed super hyper. Ning was asking weird questions and constantly kept asking if this was his head that they were in because it was all blank. When Ning would tell his puns Bryan would laugh at Ning’s terrible puns while they were stuck in his head for the time being.

(Back with S.R)

All of the camp was in flames from the battle with S.R and everyone in camp. S.R goes for the king but Emiya blocked the attack with the spear of Fenrir. Emiya was trying to keep him back but he got sent flying into King Mitch. Everyone was worried for Ning but then S.R was laughing until it stopped suddenly. S.R was wobbling in the air until it collapsed onto the ground and was trying to stay awake. Xylo and the others were confused until S.R said “Why am I so tired all of a sudden? I didn’t use much power. What is this stupid monkey doing!” He was screaming in pain while everyone was worried. Then a monkey laugh came out of nowhere and said “Happy Birthday purplish pinkish princess!” Ning forced S.R out of his body and someone else was next to him. “Bryan! How are you here!” Impu yelled and everyone was shocked. Bryan said that Ning helped him out of the black space or S.R’s space. Everyone looked at Ning as he was glowing like a super bright glow stick. Cal had his mouth wide open because of Ning glowing. Ning did his natural monkey laugh and jumped into the air happily. Bryan was laughing as well because he was astounded by Ning, the son of the monkey king and all of his power. S.R laughed and was surprisingly shocked that the monkey was glowing right in front of them. “You have so much power for a stupid Monkey! I might have to take that!” S.R darted towards Ning, but was stopped when an orb encased S.R. S.R was screaming to let it out but Ning’s eyes were glowing with joy. “Sunny! You made it!” Another monkey and with others behind that monkey stood up. Xylo was scared, so he jumped and Nad caught him. “That is a lot of monkeys…” Riccaro stood shocked but with his eyes glowing with joy as well. Sunny and others stood next to Ning. Sunny whispered to Ning so no one could hear them “Are you sure we should do this? I mean you’re just as powerful alone then we all are combined.” Ning nodded his head yes and Sunny sighed while saying okay. Sunny walked up to S.R and said “By the law of the Monkey King you will be banished to death for destruction of homeland to King Xylo, Impu, Riccaro, Nad, Mitch and to Queen Momiji. Over all you will be taken to death here and now by the Monkey King Ning.” Momiji stood proud on being called a queen. Bryan grabbed Ning worried that it would kill him but Ning said he was only shattering the shard and giving it to Sunny so he could take care of it.