Chapter 3: Awkward

Y/N POV

I was walking to the food court but what stopped me was that I bumped into Dylan, the one and only Dylan and his squad.

"Sup Y/N" He said

"Hai Dylan" I started to do what I always do in front of him, look at the floor or the ceiling.

"Hey Y/N!" Dylan's squad said. The people in his squad is Allison, Lydia, Scott, Derek, Liam and Malia.

"Sup" I didn't know what else to say.

"So where are you heading?" Dylan asked.

"Oh, I uh just finished my shift and I'm about to have lunch"

"Cool, we are gonna have lunch too. Wanna eat with us? We are eating at Edo" He stared into my eyes like a lost puppy dog.

"Sure. Japanese is da best" I started walking with them to Edo. This is awkward but I hope I can be part of their squad. I always wanted too. Not just cause of Dylan but his friends are really nice to me and I like them.

"I know right?" Derek and Liam exclaimed.

I shook my head yes in reply.

When we arrived there we all ordered the same thing which was rice with ginger beef and veggies and water and coke.

We started eating in weird awkward silence.

"Um do you guys like it?" Allison asked.

"Yas it's delicious" I didn't realize this but I was talking with a full mouth. That's embarrassing. Good job Y/N. Everyone started to laugh a little. I just looked down at my delicious food.

My food is the only thing that matters right now. My Japanese food. Yup.

"Hey Y/N I saw your recent Instagram post. I forgot to say happy birthday" Malia and Lydia reminds everyone and I was blushing really badly.

"You don't have to sing happy birthday. It's really nothing" I tell them to stop but they won't. They are singing really loudly in a food court.... with lots of people.

"Guys everyone is staring" They still didn't stop no matter what. They sang it twice in a row, one English and one French.

I looked at my black and blue watch to see that my lunch break is over. Just in time because I just finished my lunch and I don't want to be embarrassed anymore.

I stood up from my chair and they all looked up at me like I was insane.

"What? What's wrong. Do I have something on my face?" I started wiping my mouth but I don't think I actually have something on my mouth.

"Why are you leaving?" Scott asked

"Oh um my shift is about to start so I uh better get going. Sorry" I put on my purse and waited for them to say something.

"Where do you work?" Dylan questioned.

"I work at this store called Ardene"

"Ooh Lydia, Malia and I love that store we shop there all the time but we never see you" Allison got excited. I don't know it seems cool but sometimes it's just fricken boring.

"I work on Fridays and Saterdays from 4:00 to 8:00pm but yesterday was my birthday so it was a day off"

"Oh. We usually go in the morning or late nights" Lydia and Malia said.

"Cool. Well I better go. See you guys later or see you at school if I don't see you" Waving at me I waved back at them. I smiled. This was fun. We are getting really close now.

Dylan's POV

"You like her a lot. You were really weird around her" Scott, Liam and Derek keep teasing me.

"Wait. Dylan you like Y/N?" Allison, Lydia and Malia never knew until now.

"Yes? No? Ok yes I do. But I can't help it she is so cute. Her hair is so pretty the way it sparkles when she walks, her smile is perfect and her eyes glimmer when you stare into them. When she walks by you she smells like heaven" I started to daydream about her.

"Aw that's so cute. You know prom is soon, you should ask her out" Lydia punched me in the arm in a teasing way.

"I don't know yet. Maybe she doesn't like me, or maybe she has a boyfriend or, or ,or---"

"Ok your just being paranoid. Just man up and ask her. It's not that bad. It's just like this" Scott stood up from his chair and said..

"Allison, will you be my date to prom?" Scott kneeled down on his knees holding his hands together.

"Yes I will" Allison hugged Scott then sat beside each other.

"Wow. You make it seem so easy" Dylan scratched the back of his head and looked outside the window looking lost from reality.

------------------------------------
This chapter is so long. But please enjoy🙈

Cause yolo. Lol nope.

Ok then
Please vote🙌🏼
Bye chicken nuggets🍖
-Boukan