Lowkey (Part 2)

Freen's POV

After our breakfast we immediately discussed about how are we going to market our collaboration. We decided to call everyone in Becky's company so we can brainstorm first. After this we'll go my company and do the same then Bec and I will decide what to do.

"Let's go to the meeting room, I'll call everyone." Becky said to me, she's suddenly serious now, she then put her glasses on. What a CEO.

We headed to the room and I sat down and Becky did too, she requested her secretary to call everyone.

After everyone settled Becky stood up and said, "Everyone we need to talk about our plans for this collaboration with Ms. Sarocha." She signaled me to stand up with a serious poker face. It's kinda scary.

I stood up and bowed to everyone and they did the same.

"So anyone here have any suggestions that we may consider?" Becky asked.

As the meeting goes and staffs keep on suggesting, I only listened to them but I want to talk privately to Becky about what idea I formulated after hearing the staffs.

After an hour the meeting ended and Becky dismissed everyone.

I noticed that the staffs were quite tensed before leaving because well a few minutes before Becky dismissed everyone in the meeting, we might have a little debate about when are we releasing the products and it got a little intense...

Anyways after the staffs left, Becky sighed and sat down as she removed her glasses. After a minute she stood up and went to me and hugged me from behind since I was still sitting down. She then kissed my cheeks. Aww how can she immediately get this cute after being a grumpy beautiful CEO.

"Sorry I raised my voice to you bb, you do know that I am a CEO a while ago, I'm just Becky now." She whispered to me.

I looked at her then smiled, "It's okay bb, sorry too I got also raised my voice to you."

"You are so cute bb, come on now we need to go to your company now." She said.

~

We separately went our way out. Bec said that I should go first and she'll follow me after a few minutes. I went out to go to the parking and I started my car while waiting for Becky.

After a while she finally got out and she entered my car. We are going to my company.

Once we arrived I called everyone and started our meeting then.

As the meeting goes, I already planned in my mind to talk to Bec after this.

We finished the meeting and this time at least Bec and I didn't fought.

"Bec, I want to talk to you about something. Well you know that this collab is surprising to everyone because we are going to publicly announce this next week. Anyways, I have been thinking about this but I think it's best that we start with hoodies. I know that you prefer to release the dresses first but lately I noticed that more people are much interested in those type of clothing." I said.

Becky just looked at me, she seems unconvinced. Well I couldn't really blame her because we are both different when it comes to our preferences. I hope this does not cause a conflict between us again.

"I'll think about it Freen." She shortly replied to me.

"Okay Bec, thank you." I said to her.

~

We are now heading home and Becky has been silent the whole ride, I'm going to drop her in her apartment first and then go home because I needed to go to work early tomorrow.

After arriving, I helped with her bag and we went to the elevator. It was silent, I don't know what did I say wrong to her.

We reached her door and I spoke up to break the silence. "bb, is there something wrong?" I asked.

She seems bothered.

"I'm okay bb, don't worry" She said and slightly smiled. "Thank you for dropping me home bb, I appreciate it." She added.

"Bb, I hope our work doesn't affect our relationship with each other ok?" I said.

"No bb, I promise it's not about you, it's about me okay. Go home and rest bb. You'll be busy tomorrow." She said then she went to hug me tight and leaned in to give me a kiss on the forehead, then my nose, my cheeks, and then she pecked on my lips. I swear, I melted when she did that

"Good night bb, have some rest, I'm gonna go now" I said to her then hugged her again.

We bid our goodbyes and I went home.

I suddenly feel uneasy about what's going to happen the next days.

~