01.

??: ATTENTION PLEASE!- I hear someone screaming, probably Dumbledore the school principal -
Today we have a new student entering hogwarts hope you welcome her well. Open the doors and welcome... - the doors right in front of me start to open and he says my name. - Isabella Lestrange.

Everybody started to look at me and whispering things like "she's Belatrix's daughter" "Her mother killed Sirius Black" and I continue waking to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore : Hello Isabella please sit so the hat can choose your house

I sit in the chair and the hat start to talk

Hat: hmmm, very interesting you have a lot of power but I know where u belong... SLYTHERIN!!

All the slytherin table starts to cheer but one person don't I guess he already hates me and I'm not surprised cause I've been in a lot of schools and there's always someone who needs to hate you.
I walk to the table and sit next to a girl.

?? : Hey iam Pansy nice to meet you Isabella
Me: Nice to meet you too Pansy
Pansy: these are Draco, Blaise, Tom and Mattheo
Me: Hey everyone nice too meet you all

Mattheo stay at his place and don't say nothing of course it was him not cheering for me and if he hates me i'll do the same. Maybe starting by his brother Tom yes I already know cause Pansy already told me every single thing.

Slytherin room*.

Me: Hey Tom.
Tom: Hey Bella how you doing?
Me: I'm good but I wanted to ask you something. do you think u can show me hogwarts?
Tom: of course I can come I'm gonna show the other houses.

I look back and of course Mattheo was starting with a dead look, I'm going to be honest Mattheo is kinda hot but u know he doesn't like me so I don't like him either.

Tom: so here you have the Ravenclaws, and here the griffindors, and last but not least the hufflepuffs.

While he talks I just look at him I don't really care about what he is talking I just want to make Mattheo mad.

Tom: why are u looking at me like that??
Me: like what? I can't look is it?
Tom: like u wanna kiss me.
Me: Maybe I want to who knows.

I start to approach Tom when someone comes to us.

Mattheo: well he don't want to so back off.
Me: wow are u jealous Matt.
Mattheo: jealous of you? Don't make me laugh.

Me: Then why don't you back off and let me and ur brother alone.

Mattheo: I don't want you near my brother or me so Back The Fuck Off. Understand?
Me: Why are you scared of me?
Mattheo: do you really think im scared of u? ure probably crazy like ur mother there's nothing to be afraid of Lestrange's. And u know what u are not welcome here so just go find your dad, oh wait he's dead because your mom killed him, because you guys are crazy now don't ever bother me or my brother or even my friends or we are going to have problems.

After he said those things about my family I started to have tears in my eyes but I couldn't show weakness.

Me: don't ever talk about my family when u're part of  Voldemort's family.- I turn my back but Tom stops me.
Tom: Bella I'm sorry i-
Mattheo: No ur not come on
Me: it's okay Tom its not ur fault i'll see u tomorow at class.

For a second I thought that Mattheo was looking sad at me but it was nothing but an illusion.
I go back to my dorm and fall asleep.