02.

Pansy: good morning miss u need to wake up we need to go get breakfast and go to class.

I hear Pansy waking me up but i dont really want to get off my bed. i can't stop to think about what Mattheo said yesterday "ur mom killed him" how can he say something like tahat when he lost a parent too HIS MOTHER i knew that he didn't like me but he didn't need to go this far litteraly on my first day here but u know what im a Lestrange i don't show pain that's not me. so im going to get off this bed and go with Pansy, she's really sweet i think she might be a really good friend to me. 

Pansy: come on Bella. we are going to be late.

ME: im coming Pansy just let me get dressed.

in class*

Horace.S: hello so today we are making the polyjuice potion. do someone knows what is it for?

Me: i know, the polyjuice potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of an another.

Horace.S: reaaly good miss..?

Me: Bella, Isabella Lestrange.

Horace.S:  okay everyone the potion is going to be make by pairs so choose your partner and start to work 

Tom: hey Bella,want to work with me?

Me: of course but is your brother okay with it?

Tom: and since when do you care about him?

Me: yeah nevermind lets do ii.

me and Tom start to do the potion and give slytherin more 10 points.

Horace.S: good work Bella and Tom u made a really good team. 

Me: thank you. - Tom looks at me and smile i smile at him back but then mattheo apear behind him and i remember yesterday and turn back, i wish Mattheo was sweet like Tom it would be so easier but like i said "Lestrange's don't show pain". - im going to hang out in the snow see you later.

Tom: is everything okay?-i just look at him and go.

outside* 

?: didn't i told you to stay away from my brother? 

Me: listen Mattheo he asked me to do the potion with him and we reward 10 points to slythrin wahat is your problem?

Mattheo: you,you are my problem. 

Me: W-WHAT u don't even know me i arrived yesterday and u already hate me.

Mattheo: Because you're a Lestrange and my mother died because of a Lestrange.

Me: what are u talking about?

Mattheo: My mom and yours were best friends they were always together until one day they needed to fight and my mother died because yourmom didn't save her at time.

Me: and im so sorry to hear that but it was not my  moms fault she tried okay she didn't do it but she tried, so i dont really see why u have to hate but maybe it is because u need to hurt someone to give away ur pain let me tell u that it is not going to work cause ive lost my father because of a stupid parents fight and i tried to do what u do to me and it didn't work so i started to hurt me when im alone and when im with someone i dont show my pain.- now i was sure that he was looking at me with pittie but i didn't really care- let me just tell u something Mattheo i dont hate u but maybe one day we can be really good friends and not hurt anyone now i have to go please dont tell anyone about this. 

i just walk out whitout letting him talk i really nedded to be alone so i went to the bathroom and hurt me again and again and again till i felt the pain and started to cry i cried so much that i fell asleep. 

?: hey hey hey wake up. U NEED TO WAKE UP UR BLEEDING.